Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

KK Kenny given a knighthood

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1KK Kenny given a knighthood Empty KK Kenny given a knighthood Sat Jun 09 2018, 13:30

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

What's the world coming to when a  twat sacked by Liverpool for defending a racist is given a knighthood.
I remember watching Kenny squirm when Liverpool's American owners made him apologise for his handling of the Suarez  handshake incident
Kenny's words (forced on him by the American owners)  "I did not conduct myself in a way befitting of a Liverpool manager during that interview and I'd like to apologise for that."

And this after Kenny had allowed Liverpool players to wear Suarez t shirts at Wigan after the Uruguayian had been found guilty of using  racist words to insult Evra
According to  Kenny "I think the boys showed their respect and admiration for Luis with wearing the T-shirts,"

2KK Kenny given a knighthood Empty Re: KK Kenny given a knighthood Sun Jun 10 2018, 09:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think his knighthood was more to do with his heavy involvement in the Hillsborough tragedy.

3KK Kenny given a knighthood Empty Re: KK Kenny given a knighthood Sun Jun 10 2018, 11:12

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

If he was genuinely devastated about the loss of human life why didn't he play chief mourner after Heysel?
Oh I, mourning deaths caused by drunken Liverpool fans wouldn't have gained as many brownie points in Liverpool
The cunt actually blamed Juventus fans for goading the Scousers and criticised Margaret Thatcher at the time

4KK Kenny given a knighthood Empty Re: KK Kenny given a knighthood Sun Jun 10 2018, 11:47

Growler wrote:If he was genuinely devastated about the loss of human life why didn't he play chief mourner after Heysel?

:facepalm:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum