Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tommy Robinson's out

+5
boltonbonce
Growler
Norpig
wanderlust
Sluffy
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out Sat May 04 2019, 18:52

Another conspiracy against the alt-right. So odd how poor Tommy keeps getting targeted.

22Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out Sat May 04 2019, 19:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't see many of his supporters. He's not bothered, he's raking the money in.

23Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out Sat May 04 2019, 19:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In fairness to Robinson, the guy with the milkshake wasn't an innocent party. His statement afterwards, about having to go to hospital to have some bruises to his head checked, was laughable.
Dealing with Robinson is easy. You ignore him. There's nothing he'd hate more.

24Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out Sat May 04 2019, 19:41

True that Bonce. Robinson behaving like a twat is going to attract like minded people from both sides I suppose.

25Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out Thu Jul 11 2019, 13:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well he’s now back in to do another 9 months (reduces to 19 weeks) for contempt of court again. 

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/17764159.tommy-robinson-jailed-contempt-court/

26Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out Thu Jul 11 2019, 13:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Well he’s now back in to do another 9 months for contempt of court again. 

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/17764159.tommy-robinson-jailed-contempt-court/
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

27Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out Thu Jul 11 2019, 13:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fatty was getting very excited. There's actually nothing happening but a lot of people walking about.

28Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out Thu Jul 11 2019, 21:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 FeDIqN3OIhlJ-qtMr0YQ6v6UWofSkKR6ongO89dRo7TM4BT4dzmerJIounKGKmiecb7aJXCXyesmbg=w820-h820-nd-p-df

29Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out Thu Jul 11 2019, 22:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Fatty was getting very excited. There's actually nothing happening but a lot of people walking about.

Very Happy

30Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out Fri Jul 12 2019, 13:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good article on the knobhead on the BBC website which will no doubt enrage his supporters who say the BBC is biased  Rolling Eyes

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48942411

31Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out Fri Jul 12 2019, 20:31

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Tommy ten names.

32Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out Sat Jul 13 2019, 20:42

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's an absolute nob head.

His little cult are truly embarrassing.

His followers are just football hooligans. Its the media that have thrust him into the political arena. He hasn't got a political bone in his body or anything remotely interesting to say. 

Will the media and far left activists stop fucking banging on about him and trying to conflate him with anyone who doesn't vote anti se... I mean labour.

33Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out Sat Jul 13 2019, 21:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A couple of hundred supporters were demonstrating outside Belmarsh prison tonight. It looked like a Jeremy Kyle audience.
Someone went round with a hat and collected about £900 'for his wife and kids'. Daft sods.
All the usual chants were on show, and I found the livestream very entertaining, although it got a bit boring towards the end.
I think they're going back on Monday and Tuesday. Justice for Tommy!
He pleaded guilty ffs.

34Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out Sat Jul 13 2019, 21:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

900 quid? Shocked he’s got a big fecking detached house with jacuzzi in the garden!

I wonder how much your YouTube friend threw in the hat Bonce. Very Happy

35Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out Sat Jul 13 2019, 22:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:900 quid? Shocked he’s got a big fecking detached house with jacuzzi in the garden!

He couldn't go KP. Very Happy  He was meeting two of his fans.

36Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out Sat Jul 13 2019, 22:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:900 quid? Shocked he’s got a big fecking detached house with jacuzzi in the garden!

He couldn't go KP. Very Happy  He was meeting two of his fans.
I bet he feels like a right superstar now having a couple of fans.  :rofl:

37Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out Sat Jul 13 2019, 23:24

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:A couple of hundred supporters were demonstrating outside Belmarsh prison tonight. It looked like a Jeremy Kyle audience.
Someone went round with a hat and collected about £900 'for his wife and kids'. Daft sods.
All the usual chants were on show, and I found the livestream very entertaining, although it got a bit boring towards the end.
I think they're going back on Monday and Tuesday. Justice for Tommy!
He pleaded guilty ffs.

They were probably singing it's "Just ace for Tommy".

On a completely separate topic, this bloke you keep putting videos up of, it isn't your mate Bread is it?

Apologises if it's not, I haven't been watching them from the start (and don't really watch them now as the bloke clearly is a nutjob) but I did wonder if it was you know who!

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if it was.

38Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out Sun Jul 14 2019, 10:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:rofl:
That's a good one Sluffy. No, it's not the Breadman. I don't think he's a supporter of the far right, but you did make me laugh.
On a serious note, I've actually been in touch with this lad by email, mainly to warn him about the dangerous world he's entering.
He's 28 years old, and, as he documents himself, has had problems at home due to his support of Robinson.
He's also mildly autistic, and I worry about what he's getting himself into, because, despite my own fun at his expense, there are others not so kindly disposed, who might cause him serious harm.
He's already given too much of himself away (email address, location etc) and I worry about how this naivety will impact his life.
He's now thinking people want him to lead the 'Tommy' movement, and he's getting so full of himself it's scary.
He seems a nice enough lad, but he needs to find himself some real friends, or I fear the worst.
He's certainly a laugh a minute at the moment though.

39Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out Sun Jul 14 2019, 12:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You make some good points there Boncey. 

I would never have thought he was 28 though as he comes across as a 20 year old!   Shocked

40Tommy Robinson's out - Page 2 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson's out Sun Jul 14 2019, 12:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote::rofl:
That's a good one Sluffy. No, it's not the Breadman. I don't think he's a supporter of the far right, but you did make me laugh.
On a serious note, I've actually been in touch with this lad by email, mainly to warn him about the dangerous world he's entering.
He's 28 years old, and, as he documents himself, has had problems at home due to his support of Robinson.
He's also mildly autistic, and I worry about what he's getting himself into, because, despite my own fun at his expense, there are others not so kindly disposed, who might cause him serious harm.
He's already given too much of himself away (email address, location etc) and I worry about how this naivety will impact his life.
He's now thinking people want him to lead the 'Tommy' movement, and he's getting so full of himself it's scary.
He seems a nice enough lad, but he needs to find himself some real friends, or I fear the worst.
He's certainly a laugh a minute at the moment though.

You can't help people like this (and I include the likes of Bread and Wanderlust (who by the way is still bitching about me on Wways) as they won't listen to anyone else - they are always right and everybody else are always wrong - and anybody in any sort of authority (even someone like me on a tiny forum like ours simply doing a job for the benefit of everyone) - becomes the enemy - and it becomes personal for them.

I don't follow moonmen and I've not bothered much following these videos as personally I think people like these are ill rather than funny and more to be pitied rather than found amusing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum