Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Winding-up petition to be dismissed in court

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

An end to the dispute – which had centred on a debt of around £200,000 – was reached before the weekend.

Bank accounts are typically frozen once a winding-up petition is advertised in the Gazette and it is understood the payment will be made once they are restored to normality.

A statement from the club confirmed: “Bolton Whites Hotel and SCC (Heathcote & Co) are pleased to confirm that they have reached an amicable conclusion with their ongoing negotiations.

“Both parties now look forward to continue providing a world-class catering and hospitality service for our valued clientele at the University of Bolton Stadium.”

The episode is the latest in a string of financial issues between the club and the company, run by well-known chef Paul Heathcote, which has provided catering services for the hotel and stadium since 2013.

Source

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:An end to the dispute – which had centred on a debt of around £200,000 – was reached before the weekend.

Bank accounts are typically frozen once a winding-up petition is advertised in the Gazette and it is understood the payment will be made once they are restored to normality.

A statement from the club confirmed: “Bolton Whites Hotel and SCC (Heathcote & Co) are pleased to confirm that they have reached an amicable conclusion with their ongoing negotiations.

“Both parties now look forward to continue providing a world-class catering and hospitality service for our valued clientele at the University of Bolton Stadium.”

The episode is the latest in a string of financial issues between the club and the company, run by well-known chef Paul Heathcote, which has provided catering services for the hotel and stadium since 2013.

Source

Just a thought but I wonder exactly when the clubs bank account was frozen - as maybe that's why Henry's bonus could not be paid on the day is was agreed it should have been paid on and perhaps that's why BluMarble refused KA's offer on the day, as perhaps he was expecting to have some of the money for the settlement coming from the club and asked for a delay of that sum of money to pay it as a second instalment - which was the reason for BM to refuse.

Could explain a lot if this actually was the reason.

21 August the petition was published.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:21 August the petition was published.

Thank you.

Interesting information - might explain a great deal of the reason behind the recent bad news - not that KA refused to, or could not, pay Henry his bonus, or BM in full but rather he was prevented so by not having access to the clubs bank account.

I wonder if Iles knew the clubs bank accounts had been frozen - after all he's reported on enough winding up petitions served on us in the last couple of years.

Maybe if he did - and put two and two together like I have - then maybe he might have put a different slant on some of his recent articles that have sent the pulse racing of those in the anti-Anderson camp - and stirred up the social media ignorants/sheep?

Just a thought.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Thank you.

Interesting information - might explain a great deal of the reason behind the recent bad news - not that KA refused to, or could not, pay Henry his bonus, or BM in full but rather he was prevented so by not having access to the clubs bank account.

I wonder if Iles knew the clubs bank accounts had been frozen - after all he's reported on enough winding up petitions served on us in the last couple of years.

Maybe if he did - and put two and two together like I have - then maybe he might have put a different slant on some of his recent articles that have sent the pulse racing of those in the anti-Anderson camp - and stirred up the social media ignorants/sheep?

Just a thought.

If the account was frozen and Anderson didn't have access to the account, why did he make a public announcement just days before the payment was due that he envisaged no problem in making it?

Just a thought.

Yes think it’s a stretch to say this is the reason. Presumably Henry’s payment was due at end of his contract too?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Thank you.

Just a thought.

If the account was frozen and Anderson didn't have access to the account, why did he make a public announcement just days before the payment was due that he envisaged no problem in making it?

Just a thought.

Maybe he believed Heathcote would settle before BM became due.

Just (another) thought.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:Yes think it’s a stretch to say this is the reason. Presumably Henry’s payment was due at end of his contract too?

Probably, and I was only speculating but it is a reasonable alternative to the story we've been presented so far.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum