Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wigan 7 mill for Chungy

+14
rammywhite
Born to be a wanderer
doffcocker
Dunkels King
wanderlust
largehat
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok_Rebel
aaron_bwfc
JonnyRandom
TheHateCamel
Lyric Todkill
LeedsWanderer
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Empty Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Mon Aug 27 2012, 07:20

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

I say 12mill but because its Wigan 15mill

2Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Empty Re: Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Mon Aug 27 2012, 07:23

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

take it

3Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Empty Re: Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Mon Aug 27 2012, 10:20

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

I wouldn't sell anyone until the new year. The team seems shaky as it is and anything else that might destabilize it more should really be avoided when we're just starting to show signs of things starting to gel.

Chungy showed some real flashes of his old self in the last game and I think with a few more under his belt he'll be the difference between winning and losing. With Mavies going missing so often he might own an an invisibility cloak and Holden months from fitness, creative players are at a premium.

Selling for 7 mill or promotion? I know which I think I'd choose.

4Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Empty Re: Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Mon Aug 27 2012, 10:30

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Stay away from him dave whelan you ugly annoyin bastard with your piss stained teeth.

Yeah i dont want to sell chungy

5Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Empty Re: Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Mon Aug 27 2012, 10:55

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I didn't see him on friday but against derby he had their left back in his pocket all night, selling someone who can do that in this league could really do damage to our chances of going back up.

Unless coyle gets all the money to spend on a couple of players who could strengthen us then nope don't sell.

6Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Empty Re: Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Mon Aug 27 2012, 12:20

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

If we sell.chungy to fucking wigan, thats it for me...Sorry, but I cant go and watch bolton knowing they have sold out on ambition and sold our best player ti a bunch of inbred cunts and that fat twat dave 'I love myself so much I had the rugby stadium named after me' wheelan!

Whatever the price, tell him fuck off...here is the price list...

7Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Empty Re: Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Mon Aug 27 2012, 12:21

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

12 million would be my starting point for a deal.

and that would be with countless add ons.

Jesus MATT JARVIS was just sold for 10.75 million..... MATT JARVIS.

and people would accept 7 million for Chungy.

8Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Empty Re: Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Mon Aug 27 2012, 12:27

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

To wigan, 100 mil should do it!

9Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Empty Re: Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Mon Aug 27 2012, 12:29

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:To wigan, 100 mil should do it!

Agreed, lets make sure our demands are realistic.

10Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Empty Re: Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Mon Aug 27 2012, 12:29

This was a Bolton Nuts exclusive weeks ago.

Wigan have already offered £2.5m which was turned down immediately. They then offered £3m which Bolton were clearly interested in as they asked the player his thoughts. He did not want to go to Wigan.

This £7m lark is bollocks, why would they increase their bid when it's the player who is stalling the move? Now I'm not saying Lee won't change his mind, especially after our very average start, but I doubt very much that any move would be much more than £3m.

11Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Empty Re: Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Mon Aug 27 2012, 12:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:12 million would be my starting point for a deal.

Matt Jarvis is a more consistent player than Lee, plus he hasn't just spent 12 months out injured.

12Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Empty Re: Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Mon Aug 27 2012, 12:31

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Matt Jarvis is a more consistent player than Lee, plus he hasn't just spent 12 months out injured.

Seriously fuck off with the bullshit nat...

13Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Empty Re: Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Mon Aug 27 2012, 12:32

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Granted the injury is a factor, but he seems to have recovered fine.

and i disagree about the other part, i think Chungy is and has the potential to be 50 times better than Jarvis.

14Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Empty Re: Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Mon Aug 27 2012, 12:34

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I hate them more now ive just read this! How the fuck can they go on about support and gate numbers when they have the WORST support ever!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

15Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Empty Re: Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Mon Aug 27 2012, 12:35

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'd be very upset to see Lee at Wigan for any fee.

16Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Empty Re: Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Mon Aug 27 2012, 12:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Granted the injury is a factor, but he seems to have recovered fine.

and i disagree about the other part, i think Chungy is and has the potential to be 50 times better than Jarvis.

Jarvis is a good player who can cross. Lee is a good player who can't cross. He might turn out to be great, but after a broken leg no one knows how good he'll be.

That's why one can command a fee of £10m and the other can't. Argue all you like, but thems the facts.

17Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Empty Re: Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Mon Aug 27 2012, 12:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I hate them more now ive just read this! How the fuck can they go on about support and gate numbers when they have the WORST support ever!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What does it matter how many fans they've got? How does it define a club? You hate Man Utd, but clearly you must think they are the best club in the world as they have millions of fans.

18Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Empty Re: Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Mon Aug 27 2012, 14:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can see what you're getting at Natasha but Lee isn't a classic winger type, skinning a full back and whipping a killer cross in. But he's good in possession and most effective when he comes off the wing and links with the strikers. May even get the occasional goal. If we can shore up the back he would be more effective for us so I'd like to keep him for now. He wouldn't be a drastic loss, but he has quality and I think he'll come good for us if/when we sort out the other problems. He hasn't had that many games since his injury so if Wigan come sniffing around I'd be inclined to ask for silly money, unless he's dead set on leaving - and we don't know that for sure.

What might tempt me is a swap for a good defensive mid - is it McCarthy or McArthur ( I get them mixed up) that shows loads of promise and can get stuck in a bit? The one I'm thinking of can play a bit.

19Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Empty Re: Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Mon Aug 27 2012, 16:31

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

It was bad enough losing Al-Habsi to the Pie Eating fuckers. what happened to the days when WE bought players from the shit teams like when we bought half of Bury just so we would finish above them in the play-offs. If CYL goes to Wigan then it shows our complete lack of ambition, and worse, lack of respect to the fans. So what if we have 100 Million debt ? Just don't sell to your neighbours. Fuck him off to Swansea or Fulham instead.

20Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Empty Re: Wigan 7 mill for Chungy Mon Aug 27 2012, 16:55

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Lee has started the season in worse form than I've ever seen him in a Bolton shirt.
If he doesn't improve, we will look back with regret on not taking £3m, let alone £7m.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum