Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If Gartside read forums.

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1If Gartside read forums. Empty If Gartside read forums. Wed Aug 29 2012, 01:22

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Then he would fuck Coyle off tomorrow, all forums tonight are in meltdown calling for the clueless cunts head, fitness levels are poor, decicions during games poorer, just what are his Burnley mates paid for ? thet seem to sit there looking perplexed by events going on around them, FFS Gartside get these clowns out of town NOW.

2If Gartside read forums. Empty Re: If Gartside read forums. Wed Aug 29 2012, 01:23

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

And the congregation said "AMEN!"

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

3If Gartside read forums. Empty Re: If Gartside read forums. Wed Aug 29 2012, 01:31

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I honestly don't think forums are a representation of the fan base as a whole. They are far busier after a poor performance than a good one. People use them to vent far more than they to do praise, even when praise is due.

4If Gartside read forums. Empty Re: If Gartside read forums. Wed Aug 29 2012, 16:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gartside follows my work. He wanted a signed copy of the Aston Villa Behind Enemy Lines, but I refused. He'd only have flogged it on eBay.

5If Gartside read forums. Empty Re: If Gartside read forums. Wed Aug 29 2012, 17:37

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

He'd have swapped it for a photocopy of a signed photo of Katherine Jenkins and half a packet of rich tea. I've read his diary on JA606

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum