Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Talking About .......

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Talking About ....... Empty Talking About ....... Tue Sep 04 2012, 01:00

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

bi women, has anyone's wife or girlfriend given you a treat and let you join in? only actual event's please, no may not have happened in small print. I got 1 notch on my gun so far but not looking too good for another but you never know.

2Talking About ....... Empty Re: Talking About ....... Tue Sep 04 2012, 01:05

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not yet...still live in hope!

3Talking About ....... Empty Re: Talking About ....... Tue Sep 04 2012, 01:12

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm interested to know if Angry Dad had been with a bi-man. His descriptions of two gays going at it hammer and tongues in that other thread earlier seemed pretty ITK to me. Very Happy

4Talking About ....... Empty Re: Talking About ....... Tue Sep 04 2012, 01:38

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

largehat wrote:I'm interested to know if Angry Dad had been with a bi-man. His descriptions of two gays going at it hammer and tongues in that other thread earlier seemed pretty ITK to me. Very Happy
more chance of you pulling suranne than that happening,i'd rather shag dot cotton than a bloke. Fuck me i'd rather cut it off man.

5Talking About ....... Empty Re: Talking About ....... Tue Sep 04 2012, 01:50

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:
largehat wrote:I'm interested to know if Angry Dad had been with a bi-man. His descriptions of two gays going at it hammer and tongues in that other thread earlier seemed pretty ITK to me. Very Happy
more chance of you pulling suranne than that happening,i'd rather shag dot cotton than a bloke. Fuck me i'd rather cut it off man.

Poor Dot Cotton. She lovely. God fearing woman, just like Natasha.

6Talking About ....... Empty Re: Talking About ....... Tue Sep 04 2012, 11:54

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

Angry Dad wrote:bi women, has anyone's wife or girlfriend given you a treat and let you join in? only actual event's please, no may not have happened in small print. I got 1 notch on my gun so far but not looking too good for another but you never know.

In my misspent early twenties I was with a girl that was only eighteen and she was going through a white witch/silly teenage girl phase. She was also adamant she was bisexual. I put it down to too much Buffy the vampire slayer personally.
Anyway, she would quite often pick up another young lady and as I had my own place they'd end up at mine,which was nice.

It has happened a few times since but I know those days are well past me now.

7Talking About ....... Empty Re: Talking About ....... Tue Sep 04 2012, 12:00

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Ive done it...

more than once... its fun but not as good as everyone imagines it to be.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum