Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

10 mins of highlights Bolton 1-0 MK Dons

+9
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
Sluffy
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Jack Russell
gloswhite
Cajunboy
MartinBWFC
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not a great performance but a win is more important. Not sure playing 3 defensive mids really worked, we didn't create much in midfield at all. Most of the attacking threat came from the full backs and i thought Chicksen was fantastic today and man of the match.

Nice to be in positive points if only for few days till those dicks at the EFL punish us again.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Loving this. Missed the second half of the game as it was my birthday and was doing an escape room followed by a night out in town and too many people got involved. Love them all for being so generous and giving it up for a Boltonian but finally (just) got home and we won. Life is good.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:Not a great performance but a win is more important. Not sure playing 3 defensive mids really worked, we didn't create much in midfield at all. Most of the attacking threat came from the full backs and i thought Chicksen was fantastic today and man of the match.

Nice to be in positive points if only for few days till those dicks at the EFL punish us again.
Is that because of injuries though? I’m starting to believe that with a full squad to select from we can keep on winning. Trusting your opinion here because I’m not watching the games, just reading everything available.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i think he's tinkered with the side to get O'Grady in as he's playing out wide in a 433 and to be fair to him he puts in a shift but we really need Verlinden in the side as that creative spark. I would play either Murphy or O'Grady upfront but i can't complain too much when we are winning.
Great to see Bridcutt back but at home we shouldn't need 3 defensive mids, Luke Murpjy did his best to be the one getting forward and set up the goal but overall we struggled to break them down.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Joe Mason's effort aside we looked "solid" and as much as we'd like to see a little more flair, at least this selection was never going to give us nightmares every time the opposition had the ball. What we'll do when Verlinden etc go back, heaven knows so I'm just grateful we have something to feel good about in a season which was written off from the start.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Was quite surprised at how many people around us left the ground before the penalty. They missed all the fun.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Loads around us left on 85 minutes just don't understand the mentality do they leave the pictures early or never finish a meal.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm still loving the fact we have PLUS ONE POINT now. No more minus next to our name. Very Happy

Unfortunately it might not stay that way if certain clubs have their way and the EFL bows to pressure. I can't believe other clubs even have a right to say what punishment they want imposed on us. It doesn't make any sense to me at all. How can the EFL be expected to make a fair and impartial decision when this is going on? I wouldn't want BWFC to have a say in some other club's punishment so why should anyone else have a say in ours?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:I'm still loving the fact we have PLUS ONE POINT now. No more minus next to our name. Very Happy

Unfortunately it might not stay that way if certain clubs have their way and the EFL bows to pressure. I can't believe other clubs even have a right to say what punishment they want imposed on us. It doesn't make any sense to me at all. How can the EFL be expected to make a fair and impartial decision when this is going on? I wouldn't want BWFC to have a say in some other club's punishment so why should anyone else have a say in ours?
It's a members club.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum