Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Accrington Stanley 7-1 BWFC

+7
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
Cajunboy
bryan458
Banks of the Croal
luckyPeterpiper
Norpig
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Accrington Stanley 7-1 BWFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Accrington Stanley 7-1 BWFC Sun Nov 24 2019, 02:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

22Accrington Stanley 7-1 BWFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Accrington Stanley 7-1 BWFC Sun Nov 24 2019, 13:12

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Could have been 10-1 I think they hit the post twice and missed a handful of other chances.

This is certainly a wake up call.

We all need to realize that this is a rag tag team slapped together and a paper thin squad.  I was beginning to think the great escape was on but not sure now. It's only one game but against a direct relegation rival such as Accrington you wonder if we have enough at the moment.

23Accrington Stanley 7-1 BWFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Accrington Stanley 7-1 BWFC Sun Nov 24 2019, 19:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Report: Accrington Stanley vs. Bolton Wanderers

Ten men Bolton Wanderers succumbed to a heavy defeat at the Wham Arena despite taking an early lead through Daryl Murphy.

The Irishman put the visitors ahead with his fourth goal in successive league matches after four minutes when he turned in Thibaud Verlinden’s centre.
But when Josh Earl was sent off harshly after 14 minutes for what appeared to be an innocuous collision, the game turned on its head.
Bishop struck the equaliser from the spot, before doubling his side’s lead 13 minutes later.
McConville struck home just after the half hour mark to put Stanley 3-1 ahead going in to the break.
Another from McConville, a brace from Zanzala and a solitary strike from Charles ensured it was a day to forget for Keith Hill’s men.

Bolton Wanderers: Matthews, Chicksen, Earl, Wright, Emmanuel, Lowe, Bridcutt (Graham 81), L Murphy, O'Grady (Zouma 38), Verlinden (Dodoo 60), D Murphy
Subs Not Used: Alexander, Politic, Darcy, Senior

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

24Accrington Stanley 7-1 BWFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Accrington Stanley 7-1 BWFC Sun Nov 24 2019, 21:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was not  "a day to forget" - it was a day to remember to ensure that it never happens again.

25Accrington Stanley 7-1 BWFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Accrington Stanley 7-1 BWFC Mon Nov 25 2019, 08:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I turned off radio nuts at halftime as i had a feeling it would get worse but wasn't expecting 7-1.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum