Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is this more right wing crap...

+3
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Is this more right wing crap...  Empty Is this more right wing crap... Mon Sep 17 2012, 11:49

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

http://news.sky.com/story/985896/violent-protests-in-kabul-over-prophet-film

I think the ones outside the Embassy in London are amazing... holding placards asking for westerners to leave Muslim countries...id offer them a deal - you leave ours, and we will leave yours...

oh shit, sorry - I retract that, that was such a racist comment!

if we had gone to an embassy of a Muslim country and protested about them burning bibles and preaching death to 'enemies of Islam' (I.e. - non Muslims) we would have been shot.

why do we let them get away with it?

im not saying they are all bad, they are not... but its starting to get to me a lot when they can do what the hell they please in our country as they have the 'racist' (or the even newer fantastic word 'islamaphobic' - a word they use when they are being 'racist' against westerners) card to play.

now, I know I sound it but im not an ignorant EDL follower - im really not, but i do think extreme Muslim groups are allowed free rein in this country - why?

look at how many police are at 'westerners' protests - now have a look at the pictures of the protest at the Embassy in London - how many police are there? are the protesters being 'kettled' or chastised in any way? are they fuck - this would be police racism and a serious matter for the European court of human rights...

are we going to wait till they start petrol bombing churches on Sunday mornings and publicly beheading priests on high streets across the land before we do something about it.

if they dont like our western ways - they can fuck off... its really that simple, why do we pander to the crap they spout!

2Is this more right wing crap...  Empty Re: Is this more right wing crap... Mon Sep 17 2012, 11:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some people want to protest about Owen Coyle, some about some shitty film. Personally I can't be arsed with protesting, where does it ever get you?

3Is this more right wing crap...  Empty Re: Is this more right wing crap... Mon Sep 17 2012, 12:09

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok_Rebel wrote:http://news.sky.com/story/985896/violent-protests-in-kabul-over-prophet-film

I think the ones outside the Embassy in London are amazing... holding placards asking for westerners to leave Muslim countries...id offer them a deal - you leave ours, and we will leave yours...

oh shit, sorry - I retract that, that was such a racist comment!

if we had gone to an embassy of a Muslim country and protested about them burning bibles and preaching death to 'enemies of Islam' (I.e. - non Muslims) we would have been shot.

why do we let them get away with it?

im not saying they are all bad, they are not... but its starting to get to me a lot when they can do what the hell they please in our country as they have the 'racist' (or the even newer fantastic word 'islamaphobic' - a word they use when they are being 'racist' against westerners) card to play.

now, I know I sound it but im not an ignorant EDL follower - im really not, but i do think extreme Muslim groups are allowed free rein in this country - why?

look at how many police are at 'westerners' protests - now have a look at the pictures of the protest at the Embassy in London - how many police are there? are the protesters being 'kettled' or chastised in any way? are they fuck - this would be police racism and a serious matter for the European court of human rights...

are we going to wait till they start petrol bombing churches on Sunday mornings and publicly beheading priests on high streets across the land before we do something about it.

if they dont like our western ways - they can fuck off... its really that simple, why do we pander to the crap they spout!
my views exactly.

4Is this more right wing crap...  Empty Re: Is this more right wing crap... Mon Sep 17 2012, 12:11

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:Some people want to protest about Owen Coyle, some about some shitty film. Personally I can't be arsed with protesting, where does it ever get you?
Very negative attitude.

5Is this more right wing crap...  Empty Re: Is this more right wing crap... Mon Sep 17 2012, 12:18

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Some people want to protest about Owen Coyle, some about some shitty film. Personally I can't be arsed with protesting, where does it ever get you?
Very negative attitude.

she is right though...

If your a westerner, protesting only gets you 3 things...

1) nowhere.
2) the shit kicked out of you by some copper enjoying some overtime at the expense of the people hes baton- charging.
3) a heavy fine for 'pubic order' offences...

6Is this more right wing crap...  Empty Re: Is this more right wing crap... Mon Sep 17 2012, 12:29

I agree with you in some ways. The Muslim reaction is absolutely ridiculous, but unfortunately we think that because we don't share the same view of religion as they do. In the Middle East (and of course many other regions) religion is still the be all and end all, it comes above any other form of authority, hence it only takes one nutcase Imam to start preaching death to the West etc and he's going to get people believing him, simply because of his position in Islam.

Compare that to if a Priest in England started preaching death to Muslims he'd be locked up, and rightly so. There's a big difference in the positions of religion in our societies. Personally I think we're ahead in terms of how we treat religion, believing every word of a book that was written so long ago, and been altered so many times is ludicrous. It can't all be taken literally.

Fact is there are nutters in every religion, and by and large the Muslims in Britain are fine, it's not going to get to the point of petrol bombing churches don't worry rebel!

7Is this more right wing crap...  Empty Re: Is this more right wing crap... Mon Sep 17 2012, 12:54

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:
I agree with you in some ways. The Muslim reaction is absolutely ridiculous, but unfortunately we think that because we don't share the same view of religion as they do. In the Middle East (and of course many other regions) religion is still the be all and end all, it comes above any other form of authority, hence it only takes one nutcase Imam to start preaching death to the West etc and he's going to get people believing him, simply because of his position in Islam.

Compare that to if a Priest in England started preaching death to Muslims he'd be locked up, and rightly so. There's a big difference in the positions of religion in our societies. Personally I think we're ahead in terms of how we treat religion, believing every word of a book that was written so long ago, and been altered so many times is ludicrous. It can't all be taken literally.

Fact is there are nutters in every religion, and by and large the Muslims in Britain are fine, it's not going to get to the point of petrol bombing churches don't worry rebel!

well reasoned post as always, certain posters are able to take my vitriolic crap and translate it in to coherent sentences ... Laughing

Its true, the level of brainwashing some Muslims have allowed themselves to be is dangerous, we have already had 'death to the west groups' burning poppies and bibles in the UK - it does not take much to escalate this to a higher level were they actually stop trying to just piss us off, and start to hurt real people. then you have a civil war on your hands.

the reason I find this so scary is becasue now, we have an extreme minority of Muslims in Britain who genuinely do want to kill every non-muslim they see, bring in sharia law and make wife-beating a national pastime. problem is, certain groups are going to turn against these people - these are the same people that turn up at EDL/UAF marches looking for trouble - playing the racist card. it only takes one of these EDL idiots to beat the shit out of one of them, possibly even kill him before you have a Muslim backlash on your hands - then, even the 'normal' westernised Muslims will begin to turn against the 'racist westerners' - do you know why? becasue they are not a religion, they are a race - they will stick up for Islam regardless, once they see a 'brother' slain my a non-muslim, all hell will break loose - this is were the problem is going to happen, at the minute most of the the Muslim community are not even bothered with the 'stupidity of a minority' - but if a hate crime ever gets committed in there community - then it could well escalate to a countrywide thing, there is so many of them now that it would take the army to prevent them killing the royal family and or government members...

Last edited by Reebok_Rebel on Mon Sep 17 2012, 12:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : terrible typo)

8Is this more right wing crap...  Empty Re: Is this more right wing crap... Mon Sep 17 2012, 13:06

I never used to be racist, and growing up in Blackburn and going to a 50/50 mixed school a lot of my friends were. But in recent years I have seen the Asians get more handouts than they can carry, Asians take over the drug trade, and young Asian lads think they can shag anything that moves. I would say I am now racist.

9Is this more right wing crap...  Empty Re: Is this more right wing crap... Mon Sep 17 2012, 13:18

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bolton Hater wrote:I never used to be racist, and growing up in Blackburn and going to a 50/50 mixed school a lot of my friends were. But in recent years I have seen the Asians get more handouts than they can carry, Asians take over the drug trade, and young Asian lads think they can shag anything that moves. I would say I am now racist.
That took balls ,but fuck me someone on here is gonna be offended PDQ.

10Is this more right wing crap...  Empty Re: Is this more right wing crap... Mon Sep 17 2012, 13:31

I find racism offensive, but I don't find BH's post offensive as he's just stating how he feels. It's what forums are for.

11Is this more right wing crap...  Empty Re: Is this more right wing crap... Mon Sep 17 2012, 13:32

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:I never used to be racist, and growing up in Blackburn and going to a 50/50 mixed school a lot of my friends were. But in recent years I have seen the Asians get more handouts than they can carry, Asians take over the drug trade, and young Asian lads think they can shag anything that moves. I would say I am now racist.

affraid

12Is this more right wing crap...  Empty Re: Is this more right wing crap... Mon Sep 17 2012, 13:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BH actually raises a good point - are we more likely to be racist growing up in a multi-cultural environment like BH has, or growing up in a 100% white environment like I did?

13Is this more right wing crap...  Empty Re: Is this more right wing crap... Mon Sep 17 2012, 13:36

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm only 5 years younger than you nat and i would say at school my class was completely mixed in terms of race.

Your class at school was 100% white?

14Is this more right wing crap...  Empty Re: Is this more right wing crap... Mon Sep 17 2012, 13:47

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I don't think it's possible not to dislike certain things about different races. So if people want to call you a racist fuck them they can think what they like. There,s lots of things other races do that piss me off.

15Is this more right wing crap...  Empty Re: Is this more right wing crap... Mon Sep 17 2012, 13:49

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You want to know what they are ? I don't have a problem telling it how I see it.

16Is this more right wing crap...  Empty Re: Is this more right wing crap... Mon Sep 17 2012, 13:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's not like you to hesitate AD.

17Is this more right wing crap...  Empty Re: Is this more right wing crap... Mon Sep 17 2012, 14:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All these protests in the middle east and Africa shows that there is a huge gap between how the east and the west view religion.

Remember The life Of Brian? We didn't have christians out on the street protesting and burning effigy's of John Cleese and Graham Chapman. As 1874 points out, we dont have vicars and priests spouting hatred from the pulpit every Sunday morning.

Did anyone see them protesting in Australia ? WTF are they protesting in Australia ? The Aussies had nowt to do with this latest film taking the piss out of you know who.

Unfortunately any sensible debate often gets derailed by cries of racism. The EDL are basically a bunch of oinks who aren't fit to run a brothel and Nick Griffin and his crew are no better.

If I wanted Sharia law I would go to a country that practises it. Religious tolerance is well respected in England more so than in many Muslim countries.

Just look at the shit we have got ourselves into since getting rid of Saddam. The crowd that have taken over seem a damn sight worse. It's the same with Libya. The Yanks helped to liberate them from Gaddafi and now they are attacking the American consulate in Tripoli. Ungrateful fucking oinks!

Perhaps that's why the west is loathe to get involved with Syria. At least Assad isn't a raving fcuking loony. Sometimes it's best to leave well alone and let these countries sort out their own independence. Better the Devil you know...

18Is this more right wing crap...  Empty Re: Is this more right wing crap... Mon Sep 17 2012, 14:03

Reebok Trotter wrote: At least Assad isn't a raving fcuking loony.

Assad is a raving fucking loony RT, he's massacring thousands of his own people every day.

19Is this more right wing crap...  Empty Re: Is this more right wing crap... Mon Sep 17 2012, 14:05

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Just look at the shit we have got ourselves into since getting rid of Saddam.

We shouldn't of been heading into Iraq in the first place it was all for oil and to increase US power in the region in my opinion.

20Is this more right wing crap...  Empty Re: Is this more right wing crap... Mon Sep 17 2012, 14:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote: At least Assad isn't a raving fcuking loony.

Assad is a raving fucking loony RT, he's massacring thousands of his own people every day.

Assad is a qualified Doctor who was educated in the UK. When his father ran the country, Syria was referred to by the west as the Axis of Evil. Assad brought in many reforms but it isn't enough for the hardliners. The problem is that there is no appeasement with the fundamentalists. It's either their way or the highway.

Assad has no time for the rebels and has no intention of handing over the reigns to a bunch of loony toons. It was no different with Iran, when the Shah was overthrown we had years of Ayatollah Khomeini ( the nutjob who declared a Fatwah on Salman Rushdie )

You simply cannot reason with these kind of religious fanatics because there is absolutely no common ground whatsoever.

If Assad falls in Syria who knows what the new regime has planned for the west ? Especially when you consider we have by and large kept out of it.

https://youtu.be/aGBfYoldZQ4

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum