Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shudder, Sshudder, shudder

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shudder, Sshudder, shudder  Empty Shudder, Sshudder, shudder Thu Mar 26 2020, 19:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Am I reading this right? Shocked Shocked

2Shudder, Sshudder, shudder  Empty Re: Shudder, Sshudder, shudder Thu Mar 26 2020, 19:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wow, you can understand how any young woman would fancy him. Is he related to Max Wall?
Shudder, Sshudder, shudder  Maxwall_04

3Shudder, Sshudder, shudder  Empty Re: Shudder, Sshudder, shudder Thu Mar 26 2020, 19:54

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

He really is a 'Family man.'  As far as Mom and Daughter are concerned, chase an immoral man for his money and you accept his immorality. He winds me up as he spends more time on his phone than my Mother.   Cool Laughing

4Shudder, Sshudder, shudder  Empty Re: Shudder, Sshudder, shudder Fri Mar 27 2020, 10:10

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I don't really care what they do. Behaving as they do is up to them, but wanting everyone to see them is the thing I don't like. If they are staved of attention they'll soon start behaving differently.

5Shudder, Sshudder, shudder  Empty Re: Shudder, Sshudder, shudder Fri Mar 27 2020, 11:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Disappointed that I lost two minutes of my life reading this shit about a bunch of tosspots who deserve each other.

6Shudder, Sshudder, shudder  Empty Re: Shudder, Sshudder, shudder Fri Mar 27 2020, 16:34

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nicely summed up Wander  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum