Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Relegation Confirmed

+5
gloswhite
RangersDave
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
BoltonTillIDie
9 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bolton Relegation Confirmed Empty Bolton Relegation Confirmed Tue Jun 09 2020, 15:55

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton's relegation has now been confirmed after League one clubs voted on ending the season early.

Bolton are relegated along with Tranmere Rovers & Southend United.

2Bolton Relegation Confirmed Empty Re: Bolton Relegation Confirmed Tue Jun 09 2020, 16:07

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm just happy that Tranmere are relegated too. Pathetic I know.

3Bolton Relegation Confirmed Empty Re: Bolton Relegation Confirmed Tue Jun 09 2020, 16:11

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Does anyone know what the deal is with Hill's contract?

4Bolton Relegation Confirmed Empty Re: Bolton Relegation Confirmed Tue Jun 09 2020, 16:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i think he has a rolling contract? I can't see him leaving yet, they'll give him a change in league 2 i reckon.

5Bolton Relegation Confirmed Empty Re: Bolton Relegation Confirmed Tue Jun 09 2020, 18:03

RangersDave

RangersDave
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Bollocks, sorry to hear that guys, you know i wanted you to stay up.

Hope you bounce back quickly, and that things settle down for the club and owners, and of course the people that really matter....you the fans.

I will pop along next season for couple of matches and a beer or 3 

Best to all
Dave

6Bolton Relegation Confirmed Empty Re: Bolton Relegation Confirmed Tue Jun 09 2020, 18:42

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Cheers Dave.

7Bolton Relegation Confirmed Empty Re: Bolton Relegation Confirmed Tue Jun 09 2020, 18:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Cheers Dave.
Indeed. Hope he brings his avatar.

8Bolton Relegation Confirmed Empty Re: Bolton Relegation Confirmed Tue Jun 09 2020, 18:51

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I have two League 2 local teams, Swindon (25 miles or so), and Cheltenham, (where I live). 
Just to rub salt in to the wound, Swindon have been promoted to League 1, and Cheltenham are in the playoffs. At least I've got Forest Green Rovers close by. Salad burgers, yuck!
How sad is it that I'm looking forward to playing a team in division 4  Sad

What the hell. Were still alive, and the clubs got a clean slate to work from. The only way is up, and with the fair-weather fans who won't bother coming, we'll get out of the car park quicker  Very Happy

9Bolton Relegation Confirmed Empty Re: Bolton Relegation Confirmed Tue Jun 09 2020, 18:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:I have two League 2 local teams, Swindon (25 miles or so), and Cheltenham, (where I live). 
Just to rub salt in to the wound, Swindon have been promoted to League 1, and Cheltenham are in the playoffs. At least I've got Forest Green Rovers close by. Salad burgers, yuck!
How sad is it that I'm looking forward to playing a team in division 4  Sad

What the hell. Were still alive, and the clubs got a clean slate to work from. The only way is up, and with the fair-weather fans who won't bother coming, we'll get out of the car park quicker  Very Happy
Bloody car park. It's a constant battle to beat the cones before they let the buses out. We usually lose.

10Bolton Relegation Confirmed Empty Re: Bolton Relegation Confirmed Tue Jun 09 2020, 19:08

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Always going to happen, so suck it up and start again. Bury would swap

11Bolton Relegation Confirmed Empty Re: Bolton Relegation Confirmed Wed Jun 10 2020, 10:04

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

wessy wrote:Always going to happen, so suck it up and start again. Bury would swap

Very true.

12Bolton Relegation Confirmed Empty Re: Bolton Relegation Confirmed Wed Jun 10 2020, 22:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A nice new fresh start now.

Let's hope we bounce back. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum