Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's just bad luck...

+4
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
bwfc71
aaron_bwfc
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It's just bad luck... Empty It's just bad luck... Thu Sep 20 2012, 12:33

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

According to coyle our away days blues have been mainly down to bad luck more than our actualy play..........

Owen Coyle believes ref luck with the officials has been a major factor in his team’s travel sickness so far this season.

Wanderers lost their fourth successive away game at St Andrew’s on Tuesday night to leave themselves floundering in 15th place in the Championship.

Dumped out of the Capital One Cup by Crawley, the Whites have also come a cropper at Burnley and Hull since the start of the season.
“We had a terribly offside goal at Burnley, then away to Hull with a free-kick that led to the second goal and then this one at Birmingham early in the second half.
“But away from home I haven’t been at a game yet - maybe the second half at Burnley - where anyone has actually outplayed us.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Coyle has come out with some crap since his time here but this is up there with the worst.

2It's just bad luck... Empty Re: It's just bad luck... Thu Sep 20 2012, 12:37

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

COYLE OUT!

Just as bad as Megson, nowadays, for the feeble excuses for feckin' piss-poor performances!!!

3It's just bad luck... Empty Re: It's just bad luck... Thu Sep 20 2012, 13:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's running scared, all managers do this when they fear for their job.

4It's just bad luck... Empty Re: It's just bad luck... Thu Sep 20 2012, 13:57

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Nonsense ..... Even if it were true we should be dominating games and creating far more chances to overcome bad ref decisions......and then there is Crawely ..... no excuse.

5It's just bad luck... Empty Re: It's just bad luck... Thu Sep 20 2012, 14:30

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

That article sounds like it was written by coyles aplogist, aka largehat...who must be the only bolton fan left on ja606 and here who still thinks coyle is the man to take us forward... Wink

6It's just bad luck... Empty Re: It's just bad luck... Thu Sep 20 2012, 15:14

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

What's bad luck got to do with picking Mears and SKD every game? Mears has been consistently awful and SKD is of limited effectiveness particularly after 75 minutes.

What has luck to do with never picking Sordell after spending £4m on him?

7It's just bad luck... Empty Re: It's just bad luck... Fri Sep 21 2012, 07:12

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Coyle lost the plot completely after the Stoke semi final. He has been bullshitting ever since. Always excuses, always we deserved more. I sometimes wonder if he is watching the same game as everyone else.

8It's just bad luck... Empty Re: It's just bad luck... Fri Sep 21 2012, 23:19

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Dunkels King wrote:Coyle lost the plot completely after the Stoke semi final. He has been bullshitting ever since. Always excuses, always we deserved more. I sometimes wonder if he is watching the same game as everyone else.

Somebody told me in my local that he had a Labrador in his back room staff, does that perhaps explain your last comment?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum