Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tell Bojo no-one in Bolton has got six mates

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The people of Bolton are in the clear during the new lockdown rules as no-one has got six mates anyway.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:The people of Bolton are in the clear during the new lockdown rules as no-one has got six mates anyway.
Very Happy I have loads of mates in Bolton- but I don’t live there any more and since my brother died I have less reason to visit- but we stay in touch via WhatsApp etc. Stopped doing the round trip to watch home games a while back so it will be a special occasion that takes me back - and then it will be out of town in the Horwich Adlington or Edgworth areas.
Sad what it’s come to.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

You are better off in a nicer town. I need to do the same. If anyone has seven mates, then the first six get in the pub and the seventh has to go to the pub across the road and talk to his mates on zoom.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:You are better off in a nicer town. I need to do the same. If anyone has seven mates, then the first six get in the pub and the seventh has to go to the pub across the road and talk to his mates on zoom.
...or just sit at the next table.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Tell Bojo no-one in Bolton has got six mates NgkiTCm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum