Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worst BWFC player you've ever seen?

+8
wanderlust
okocha
finlaymcdanger
Hip Priest
xmiles
boltonbonce
karlypants
Norpig
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Worst BWFC player you've ever seen? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst BWFC player you've ever seen? Tue Jan 12 2021, 16:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:I think you’d have to go a long way to be worse than Billy Crellin. Genuinely I feel sorry for the kid, he was never ready for No 1 at this level
He's made 3 bad mistakes and his distribution needs work but he has stopped a penalty, made some great saves and when he becomes more dominant in his box which will come with age and experience, he'll be a good goalie.
Problem is we need the finished product now.

22Worst BWFC player you've ever seen? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst BWFC player you've ever seen? Tue Jan 12 2021, 17:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
He's made 3 bad mistakes and his distribution needs work but he has stopped a penalty, made some great saves and when he becomes more dominant in his box which will come with age and experience, he'll be a good goalie.
Problem is we need the finished product now.
Agree. I said from the beginning that we couldn't afford the luxury of a keeper learning on the job. 

But I wish the lad well. Fail..Learn...succeed.

23Worst BWFC player you've ever seen? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst BWFC player you've ever seen? Tue Jan 12 2021, 18:19

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

boltonbonce wrote:
Agree. I said from the beginning that we couldn't afford the luxury of a keeper learning on the job. 

But I wish the lad well. Fail..Learn...succeed.

As long as he learns from his mistakes I agree.

Something you could never accuse Boris of doing of course. Smile

24Worst BWFC player you've ever seen? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst BWFC player you've ever seen? Tue Jan 12 2021, 18:39

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Jardel was shocking and even worse unfit

25Worst BWFC player you've ever seen? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst BWFC player you've ever seen? Tue Jan 12 2021, 23:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:Jardel was shocking and even worse unfit
As soon as we were linked with Jardel I was excited as I'd seen him playing in a few games on telly when I lived abroad a few years before and he was scoring goals like shelling peas wherever he played. He was the highest goalscorer in the top divisions in the world at the time.
I knew he had some very serious but potentially overcomable problems at the time, but I so wanted him to come good and he let me down. Personally. So he's probably my WOAT.

26Worst BWFC player you've ever seen? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst BWFC player you've ever seen? Wed Jan 13 2021, 13:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jardel was fat and ran like a girl  Very Happy

27Worst BWFC player you've ever seen? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst BWFC player you've ever seen? Wed Jan 13 2021, 13:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come on people there must be more players you hated?

28Worst BWFC player you've ever seen? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst BWFC player you've ever seen? Wed Jan 13 2021, 15:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Zat Knight was useless imo - and to think Coyle gave him a TWO YEAR extension when his contract had run out!!!

Well done Owen.

29Worst BWFC player you've ever seen? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst BWFC player you've ever seen? Wed Jan 13 2021, 15:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Zat Knight was useless imo - and to think Coyle gave him a TWO YEAR extension when his contract had run out!!!

Well done Owen.

Sluffy we are in agreement, get the flags out this is an historic day  :uk:

30Worst BWFC player you've ever seen? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst BWFC player you've ever seen? Wed Jan 13 2021, 15:56

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Danny Shittu wan't much better either!

31Worst BWFC player you've ever seen? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst BWFC player you've ever seen? Wed Jan 13 2021, 17:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barry Fry.

32Worst BWFC player you've ever seen? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst BWFC player you've ever seen? Fri Jan 15 2021, 18:15

dutchwhites63

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

emil heskey was crap too, wonder how he ever got into the england team, bloody donkey

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum