Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Annoying person award.

+5
Hip Priest
okocha
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Cajunboy
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Annoying person award. Empty Annoying person award. Mon Jan 25 2021, 18:02

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Chris Packham.

2Annoying person award. Empty Re: Annoying person award. Mon Jan 25 2021, 19:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Football 'experts'.

3Annoying person award. Empty Re: Annoying person award. Mon Jan 25 2021, 20:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Football 'experts'.

I know my stuff.

4Annoying person award. Empty Re: Annoying person award. Mon Jan 25 2021, 20:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I know my stuff.
I see you more as an oracle, Nat.

5Annoying person award. Empty Re: Annoying person award. Mon Jan 25 2021, 21:19

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Cajunboy wrote:Chris Packham.
For most of his life, broadcaster and naturalist Chris Packham didn’t tell anyone about the one thing that in many ways has defined his entire existence. Chris is autistic - he has Asperger’s Syndrome, which means he struggles in social situations and has difficulty with human relationships.....

6Annoying person award. Empty Re: Annoying person award. Tue Jan 26 2021, 00:19

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Pritti Patel

7Annoying person award. Empty Re: Annoying person award. Tue Jan 26 2021, 00:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Greater Manchester Police. Fucking useless.

8Annoying person award. Empty Re: Annoying person award. Tue Jan 26 2021, 10:07

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Those two idiots in Good Morning Britain, who think they can say what they like, as long as its shouted. Have you actually sat and watched Susanna Reid making faces at the camera, when she's not saying anything?

9Annoying person award. Empty Re: Annoying person award. Tue Jan 26 2021, 10:10

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Robert Peston. What a tit ! Spends the first two minutes of any appearance, repeating the question and what has already been said in the lead-up. Obviously practised his ridiculous delivery method. Complete prick.

10Annoying person award. Empty Re: Annoying person award. Tue Jan 26 2021, 10:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Those two idiots in Good Morning Britain, who think they can say what they like, as long as its shouted. Have you actually sat and watched Susanna Reid making faces at the camera, when she's not saying anything?
I just like to look at Susanna, brightens up my morning  I love you

11Annoying person award. Empty Re: Annoying person award. Tue Jan 26 2021, 10:39

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I like Rosie on Euronews for that.

12Annoying person award. Empty Re: Annoying person award. Tue Jan 26 2021, 11:15

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Am I allowed to say sluffy? Smile

13Annoying person award. Empty Re: Annoying person award. Tue Jan 26 2021, 11:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Am I allowed to say sluffy? Smile
NO!  Laughing

14Annoying person award. Empty Re: Annoying person award. Tue Jan 26 2021, 11:30

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

gloswhite wrote:Robert Peston. What a tit ! Spends the first two minutes of any appearance, repeating the question and what has already been said in the lead-up. Obviously practised his ridiculous delivery method. Complete prick.
Completely agree, Glos. His rambling delivery makes me wonder how he ever got the job in the first place

15Annoying person award. Empty Re: Annoying person award. Tue Jan 26 2021, 11:38

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

gloswhite wrote:Those two idiots in Good Morning Britain, who think they can say what they like, as long as its shouted. Have you actually sat and watched Susanna Reid making faces at the camera, when she's not saying anything?
That wondrous rag, The Daily Star, is advocating Piers for PM!!! (admittedly in a light-hearted way) It's a mistake to give an egotist even more cause to  big himself up, Trump-like.

PS:-I don't find Ms Reid attractive in any way

16Annoying person award. Empty Re: Annoying person award. Wed Jan 27 2021, 00:12

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:
I just like to look at Susanna, brightens up my morning  I love you

Completely agree. Susanna's not the sharpest tool in the box, but that's not her job. Her job is to look completely gorgeous and totally fit and get sad, overweight, past it blokes like me out of bed in the morning to watch GMB and fall in love with her over and over and over again.

Which she is, and I do, and long may it continue.
Be nice if they could somehow manage to get rid of the mouthy idiot she's on with though.

17Annoying person award. Empty Re: Annoying person award. Wed Jan 27 2021, 21:38

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

She's been shadowing him for so long now that she feels she has to be as rude as he is. I think she's got the IQ of a houseplant.

18Annoying person award. Empty Re: Annoying person award. Thu Jan 28 2021, 00:53

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bit unfair on the houseplant there Glos, but it's not her IQ that I love her for. I'm not totally shallow you know. Very Happy Very Happy

19Annoying person award. Empty Re: Annoying person award. Thu Jan 28 2021, 10:52

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Fair enough, i see where you're coming from  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum