Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nail in the Coffin or Stake through the Heart???

+7
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
Numpty 28723
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
observer
11 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Which method do you choose for OC and Gartside?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think nail in the coffin would work.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

oooo bit much.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Good old fashioned kick up the arse for Gartside, and a boot out the dor for Coyle

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

To the pair of them, as Oliver Cromwell put it:

'You have sat too long here for any good you have been doing. Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!'

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Coyle, you are the weakest link....Goodbye!

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Just go, no fuss just go please coyle.

It's frustrating because coyle loves the club and that is partly what you want as a manager but sadly in this case it's not enough.

Goodbye and good luck Owen.

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Does anyone honestly think he will leave though? I hoping for it and it makes sense in my head but i cant see him being sacked to be honest.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

He was asked if he would walk away and he kind of answered with, ''I wouldn't walk away from bolton wanderers''

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

but he also said he'd "take stock" and "if a change is needed so be it" and other hints.

I suspect he's probably had enough, might be heat of the moment but sounded like it to me.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is truly one of the worst Bolton teams ever, I suspect our old Division 3 and 4 teams would beat this shower of shite.

Coyle came to the club a nice man, hopefull he'll be leaving very soon a total failure. He thinks people outide football don't understand him? Well answer me this Mr Coyle: you sign Sordell for £4m and don't give him a kick, yet continue to play that donkey Ngog (3 goals in 38 games) despite looking more like a cricket stump.

Resign you fool, show a bit of pride.

I've been a supporter of Owen so far, but after his comments about the fans this week and this poor result today, it's time he was removed. He's not going to turn things around, he's only going to push us towards League 1 football.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

oh no but your name is "owen owen owen" you'll have to change it to "mick mick mick"

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:oh no but your name is "owen owen owen" you'll have to change it to "mick mick mick"

lol!

Hipster_Nebula wrote:oh no but your name is "owen owen owen" you'll have to change it to "mick mick mick"

I'd better hope they don't appoint Dick Advocaat Very Happy

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Stated upmteen times by yours truly ...... SKD will cost OC his job. Why? a refusal to change the system, waste money on younger strikers and not play them. Along with other stuff that most of us post about.

Said the same thing about Mugson ....now OC ..... I have to presume that these blokes are just flat out thick ......what sense is being used to plan a game?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Anyone know a good funeral parlour to phone up so I can send a hearse to Euxton training ground on Monday morning, to pick up Coyle?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum