Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official!

+12
Michael Bolton
xmiles
aaron_bwfc
JonnyRandom
karlypants
Numpty 28723
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
rammywhite
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! Empty Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! Tue Oct 09 2012, 10:38

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He's been sacked !!! It's official

Hallelujah!!!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Might be time to merge a few of these threads lol.

great news, but sadly all the optimism I'm feeling will evaporate when the grey haired bore Mick is announced.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

From all accounts it loooks as though eddie has had enough and ordered him to be fired - according to SSN - Gartside was reluctant to do it!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's Gone.... but not forgotten.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The way it's being reported is that Gartside suggested Coyle take "help" from sammy lee, which he refused and it's led to this.

might be bollocks!

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks God!!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just had my first orgasm in 10 years.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've just had my first orgasm in 10 years.

Did you have a meet up with Bolton Hater ?

This is a sad day for Blackburn Rovers and all Bolton haters. Coyle should have been left alone to complete his League 2 mission.

10Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! Empty Re: Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! Tue Oct 09 2012, 11:38

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Guess what - the numpties who "know nothing about football" were right after all.

If this had been done 12 months ago, who knows, we could still be in the Premiership now.

Anyway, Gartside, please do all true Bolton Wanderers fans a favour and resign immediately so we can make a fresh start.

If you've got anything to do with choosing the next manager, chances are he'll be as big a disaster as the last three.

11Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! Empty Re: Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! Tue Oct 09 2012, 11:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good news, Jimmy Phillips is now in charge.

That's the defence sorted out then Rolling Eyes

12Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! Empty Re: Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! Tue Oct 09 2012, 11:42

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't like to see any one lose their job and Coyle came across as a nice guy but 16 wins in 2 years is never going to keep you in employment running a football team.

13Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! Empty Re: Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! Tue Oct 09 2012, 11:42

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jimmy Phillips runs the Academy and Sammy Lee is his number 2. Just can't see it working myself.

14Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! Empty Re: Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! Tue Oct 09 2012, 11:45

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It's only temporary- by the time of the next game we'll have a new man in charge. That's the next big worry.

15Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! Empty Re: Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! Tue Oct 09 2012, 11:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:It's only temporary- by the time of the next game we'll have a new man in charge. That's the next big worry.

I really hope the club take a risk and approach someone who isn't on the current merry-go-round of managers.

I so want Di Canio or Hierro.

16Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! Empty Re: Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! Tue Oct 09 2012, 11:51

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

17Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! Empty Re: Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! Tue Oct 09 2012, 11:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is the best news today I have had.

About time! Very Happy

18Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! Empty Re: Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! Tue Oct 09 2012, 12:02

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

My day just got awsome

19Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! Empty Re: Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! Tue Oct 09 2012, 12:17

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Happy days, nice bloke and handeled the Muamba situation very well but football management just isn't his strong point.

I can't imagine this has gone down well with Eagles and Mears.

20Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! Empty Re: Owen Coyle Sacked - It's Official! Tue Oct 09 2012, 12:21

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Any chance of a combination of Hierro and Campo with JayJay and Djorkeff (sp) part of the coaching staff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum