Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NHS Digital

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NHS Digital Empty NHS Digital Sun Jun 27 2021, 22:50

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I haven't seen any comments, (or I've overlooked them), about the NHS digital service where ALL our medical details will be used for research, etc, but also sold to private companies, allegedly having a legitimate reason to use the information. Supposedly anonymous, but so-called security  can easily be circumvented, it seems
Your consent s assumed if you don't opt out, and the date passed a few days ago. However, this has now been extended to September, as it was acknowledged that the opt out had not been advertised. (what a surprise !)
You can do this on line, or like myself, go and get the forms from your GP. If submitted, the NHS MUST exclude you from the data intended for sale.

2NHS Digital Empty Re: NHS Digital Sun Jun 27 2021, 22:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:I haven't seen any comments, (or I've overlooked them), about the NHS digital service where ALL our medical details will be used for research, etc, but also sold to private companies, allegedly having a legitimate reason to use the information. Supposedly anonymous, but so-called security  can easily be circumvented, it seems
Your consent s assumed if you don't opt out, and the date passed a few days ago. However, this has now been extended to September, as it was acknowledged that the opt out had not been advertised. (what a surprise !)
You can do this on line, or like myself, go and get the forms from your GP. If submitted, the NHS MUST exclude you from the data intended for sale.
And they might leave your details at a bus stop. Shocked

3NHS Digital Empty Re: NHS Digital Mon Jun 28 2021, 09:14

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

gloswhite wrote:I haven't seen any comments, (or I've overlooked them), about the NHS digital service where ALL our medical details will be used for research, etc, but also sold to private companies, allegedly having a legitimate reason to use the information. Supposedly anonymous, but so-called security  can easily be circumvented, it seems
Thanks for the heads-up, Glos...

4NHS Digital Empty Re: NHS Digital Mon Jun 28 2021, 18:02

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

No probs Okocha.

I'm surprised at how nobody appears to be bothered that all their details, appointments, medication, sex life, etc is all up for sale.

5NHS Digital Empty Re: NHS Digital Tue Jun 29 2021, 08:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just opted out on the NHS app, i wouldn't trust this Government as far as i could throw them.

6NHS Digital Empty Re: NHS Digital Tue Jun 29 2021, 13:50

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Wise move. I wouldn't trust the buggers either.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum