Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newcastle's new shirt sponsor - a problem?

+3
Reebok_Rebel
Keegan
bwfc71
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Newcastle have signed a new 4 year deal with Wonga - the short-term loan people. But the MCB (Muslim Council of Britian) are advising that Winga goes against Sharia Law and is advising its Muslim members, at Newcastle, to make a stand and not wear the shirt when playing.

Full Report: http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/newcastles-muslim-stars-told-play-new-kit-070006117.html?nc

I know what i say to the said players.... ok don't wear the shirt, and as you are not wearing the shirt you don't play and for everyday you don't wear the shirt and don't play you get find a weeks wages.

Short-term loans may be against Sharia Law, just like any loan (hence using the terms of purchase and re-imbursements and shared profit which all actually mean loan, repayments and interest! on Sharia Business doings with finance companies), but there is nothing in Sharia Law to stop the players from wearing the shirts.

This could be a step too far.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

No problem to me - screw the Toon.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Does mike ashley look like a person who gives a fuck about what muslims think!?

Lets see how proud these muslums are if it hits their non muslim bank account...

Can you imagine if catholic players even thought about not playing on sundays...they would be laughed at!

But as this is muslim, it will become a racist and 'islamophobic' issue...so the players will probabaly get to wear blank shirts or somthing...

Pathetic.

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Does mike ashley look like a person who gives a fuck about what muslims think!?

Lets see how proud these muslums are if it hits their non muslim bank account...

Can you imagine if catholic players even thought about not playing on sundays...they would be laughed at!

But as this is muslim, it will become a racist and 'islamophobic' issue...so the players will probabaly get to wear blank shirts or somthing...

Pathetic.

You're right it is pathetic, but bare in mind not all Muslims support or conduct their lives according to Sharia law.

And lets face it you've made up your point about blank shirts that will never happen and you know it.

Your obsessed with Muslims rebel!

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:Does mike ashley look like a person who gives a fuck about what muslims think!?

Pathetic.

You're right it is pathetic, but bare in mind not all Muslims support or conduct their lives according to Sharia law.

And lets face it you've made up your point about blank shirts that will never happen and you know it.

how am I?

its a valid point...

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

After looking it up there is nothing in Sharia Law that forbids them from wearing sponsors that promote financial services or companies, so how can the MCB complain about this???

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The MCB will pick another thing to moan about next week. This has only come to light because it hit the papers as Newcastle are a big club. We all know they don't like the western ways...

"But as this is muslim, it will become a racist and 'islamophobic' issue...so the players will probabaly get to wear blank shirts or somthing.. Pathetic."

Precisely rebel, precisely Evil or Very Mad

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't know much about the Wonga deal but I have often wondered which Muslim invented the Halal meat grinder. I bet Abu Hamza had a hand in it.

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Pathetic.

how am I?

its a valid point...

It's not a valid point because it will never happen, you have a tendency to exaggerate this sort of thing. Whenever there's a mention of Muslims its a similar sort of line from you.

Not all Muslims hate the West, obey sharia and want to make your life hell rebel.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Pathetic.

how am I?

its a valid point...

It's not a valid point because it will never happen, you have a tendency to exaggerate this sort of thing. Whenever there's a mention of Muslims its a similar sort of line from you.

Not all Muslims hate the West, obey sharia and want to make your life hell rebel.

I didn't say all of them did...

some do. that's a fact.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And some Christians kill abortion doctors.

all religions have their "nutters"

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Newcastle's new shirt sponsor - a problem? Huq6a8

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:And some Christians kill abortion doctors.

all religions have their "nutters"

true...

a few religious (Christian) nutters will bomb an abortion clinic - that's bad.

A few religious (Muslim) nut jobs dont just want to kill a couple of people - they want death to the entire western (civilised) world, give them a nuclear bomb (think Iran) and they will wipe half the globe out in the name of 'god'

worrying thought eh? Rolling Eyes

they are not all nut jobs, but I find muslim nut jobs agendas are a lot more scary, sorry.

plus - if it ever does get out of hand in the west... all these 'normal' Muslims (say 99.8% of the Muslim population) will back up the Muslim race not the western one, this will ensure a full blown civil war.

In matters of religion they dont think straight, they will look after their 'brothers in Islam' before anyone else.

im sorry, but its true.

im not an ignorant EDL activist as you keep implying, im simply not scared to say it as it is for fear of being branded a racist bigot.

I have quite a few Muslim friends, who I have some interesting and friendly debates with, im not racist. No buts.

sopata

David Ngog
David Ngog

Reebok Trotter wrote:I don't know much about the Wonga deal but I have often wondered which Muslim invented the Halal meat grinder. I bet Abu Hamza had a hand in it.
In fact Newcastle United with Wonga deal transaction. In football shirts top is an even higher level. There is his expression. I like this deal.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

sopata wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:I don't know much about the Wonga deal but I have often wondered which Muslim invented the Halal meat grinder. I bet Abu Hamza had a hand in it.
In fact Newcastle United with Wonga deal transaction. In football shirts top is an even higher level. There is his expression. I like this deal.

:wtf2: 

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sopata wrote:

Very good Mo.  :facepalm: 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum