Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Home Shirt For This Season

+5
karlypants
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
MartinBWFC
Sluffy
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1New Home Shirt For This Season Empty New Home Shirt For This Season Mon Jul 26 2021, 17:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

For those of you who like to know these sorts of thing -

2New Home Shirt For This Season Empty Re: New Home Shirt For This Season Mon Jul 26 2021, 17:36

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Never understood the cryptic visual, show the fuckers and sell them, kinda makes good business sense.

3New Home Shirt For This Season Empty Re: New Home Shirt For This Season Mon Jul 26 2021, 18:50

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It’s to build “excitement”

4New Home Shirt For This Season Empty Re: New Home Shirt For This Season Mon Jul 26 2021, 19:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:It’s to build “excitement”
Quite right. I needed smelling salts.

5New Home Shirt For This Season Empty Re: New Home Shirt For This Season Mon Jul 26 2021, 19:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

6New Home Shirt For This Season Empty Re: New Home Shirt For This Season Mon Jul 26 2021, 20:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Full kit wankers: Bonce, Norpig, BTID, Martin & Fin?

7New Home Shirt For This Season Empty Re: New Home Shirt For This Season Mon Jul 26 2021, 21:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Full kit wankers: Bonce, Norpig, BTID, Martin & Fin?
How dare you! I only buy the shirt. Anything more would make me a figure of fun. I was taught a harsh lesson after thinking I'd look good in a kilt. How was I to know the sporran went on the outside?
I was only trying to show the woman how handy they were for hiding your wallet. And her father had no right keeping a bullwhip in his car. Looked like the Horse and Hounds type to me, the pair of them.
Luckily, I got a good deal on coconut oil.

8New Home Shirt For This Season Empty Re: New Home Shirt For This Season Mon Jul 26 2021, 21:14

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Including shin pads

9New Home Shirt For This Season Empty Re: New Home Shirt For This Season Mon Jul 26 2021, 21:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Anything more would make me a figure of fun.

I'm afraid that ship sailed a long, long time ago.

10New Home Shirt For This Season Empty Re: New Home Shirt For This Season Mon Jul 26 2021, 21:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I'm afraid that ship sailed a long, long time ago.
Yes. Shame it was the Titanic. It'll come to you, Nat. You can't trade on your looks forever.

11New Home Shirt For This Season Empty Re: New Home Shirt For This Season Mon Jul 26 2021, 21:38

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:
Yes. Shame it was the Titanic. It'll come to you, Nat. You can't trade on your looks full stop.
EFA

12New Home Shirt For This Season Empty Re: New Home Shirt For This Season Mon Jul 26 2021, 22:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
EFA
Martin, you could at least have cushioned the blow for the poor woman. Surprised

13New Home Shirt For This Season Empty Re: New Home Shirt For This Season Tue Jul 27 2021, 02:44

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Absolutely not. I still have a Normid shirt somewhere but that’s it. Bought a purple away shirt many moons ago too but have no idea what happened to it.

14New Home Shirt For This Season Empty Re: New Home Shirt For This Season Tue Jul 27 2021, 12:03

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I’ve developed a real dislike of Marc Iles over the years, especially when he moans about how busy he is but more so when he thinks he’s being funny.

15New Home Shirt For This Season Empty Re: New Home Shirt For This Season Tue Jul 27 2021, 13:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

finlaymcdanger wrote:I’ve developed a real dislike of Marc Iles over the years, especially when he moans about how busy he is but more so when he thinks he’s being funny.

It always amuses me that he seems to go missing at all the most crucial of times!

I know we all have our life outside of work and we are all entitled to have holidays but he doesn't half seem to pick his moments to take time off particularly at the most crucial of times - he once famously took leave to paint his child's bedroom when when the clubs entire future was in the balance in court that day in London - get on the train and go down and paint the bedroom when you got back or the next fecking day - the bedroom will still be there but the club might not!

You'd think his job mattered more to him than a bit of home DIY that he could do anytime wouldn't you???

We ended up with some Wanderers fan (Smurf) who went down himself to court and gave a twitter minute by minute update to keep the rest of us informed that the club was saved!!!

He did something similar at year or two later with going on his mates stag do to Mexico (very nice - not sure I would risk it these days though) again when the clubs future was in doubt.

Ok if it was his brother or something I could understand but doing so for one of your drinking buddies?

Sometimes your job does require you to be professional enough to know when to prioritise between your private life and your career that funds your private life!

Many a time he misses midweek matches and goes on holiday when crucial weekend games effecting whether we stay up or go down are being played yet he turns up at every frigging preseason non entity and meaningless kickabouts seemingly without fail!

I guess if he was any good he'd be writing for one of the national papers by now and we are stuck with him, like it or not!

To be fair the majority of folks do seem to like him (and I don't have a problem with him as a person - I've never even met him) I just don't rate him as a journalist simply because he frequently misses all the big story's (or should I say what is behind them - which really is the crucial thing) such as - Eddie's wealth?   £200m of soft debt?  Holdsworth's BluMarble loan?  The club's attempt to trade whilst insolvent? Why did FV buy us and are millions in debt for doing so?

Even if you moved away from finance, things like - what was Kenyon doing here?  What was the Phoenix story all about?  Why did he publicise the players 'unofficial strike' story when he certainly had no need to?  Why did he never investigate Holdsworth involvement at the club?  Why does he promote the ST at every opportunity but never publishes anything bad about them (dodgy solicitor Roger Allanson, AGM's not being held, 'Fighting Fund Money' going missing (resting in their bank account as Father Ted would say!!), etc, etc.

There's actually a huge amount for anyone to get their teeth into - yet he simply never does???

I guess we are stuck with him until he retires.

Lucky us!

16New Home Shirt For This Season Empty Re: New Home Shirt For This Season Wed Jul 28 2021, 12:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

17New Home Shirt For This Season Empty Re: New Home Shirt For This Season Wed Jul 28 2021, 13:38

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Very clean looking home kit that. Thumbs up from me!

18New Home Shirt For This Season Empty Re: New Home Shirt For This Season Wed Jul 28 2021, 15:35

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Back to the old Normid shirts of 85, ironic that we're still sponsored by a supermarket

19New Home Shirt For This Season Empty Re: New Home Shirt For This Season Wed Jul 28 2021, 18:13

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

How can any shirt look good with HOME BARGAINS plastered across the front of it.

Cheap looking dishcloth.

20New Home Shirt For This Season Empty Re: New Home Shirt For This Season Wed Jul 28 2021, 19:23

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Cajunboy wrote:How can any shirt look good with HOME BARGAINS plastered across the front of it.

Cheap looking dishcloth.
Beggars can’t be choosers. At least we have a sponsor albeit one that doesn’t look great on the shirt.

Last edited by finlaymcdanger on Wed Jul 28 2021, 19:27; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum