Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where would you rather live?

5 posters

Where would you rather live?

Where would you rather live? Vote_lcap17%Where would you rather live? Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
Where would you rather live? Vote_lcap83%Where would you rather live? Vote_rcap 83% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where would you rather live? Empty Where would you rather live? Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:00 pm

Scottyjames30

David Ngog
David Ngog

Two horrific places on our planet today, but if someone like the Devil punished you into living in these two “ Hell on Earth “ places. Which one would you sacrifice yourself too?

2Where would you rather live? Empty Re: Where would you rather live? Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:47 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Farnworth

(Welcome back Scotty btw!).

3Where would you rather live? Empty Re: Where would you rather live? Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:15 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Franworth obviously but if you'd put it up against Breightmet the it would have been a tough call.

Scotty too Hotty is back, the bumchums can truly get back together now  Very Happy

4Where would you rather live? Empty Re: Where would you rather live? Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:39 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Franworth obviously but if you'd put it up against Breightmet the it would have been a tough call.

Scotty too Hotty is back, the bumchums can truly get back together now  Very Happy
Farnworth, having lived there for many years, would always be my choice. Getting to the match from Kabul would offer a few difficulties. Tyrers buses are a bit sniffy about being shelled.
And the Bumchums are alert and ready.
Where would you rather live? 7EZKyj

5Where would you rather live? Empty Re: Where would you rather live? Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:06 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Farnworth for me too but if you said Breightmet then I would happily say Kabul with what is going on in that area right now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum