Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whistle in the Wind

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Whistle in the Wind - Page 2 Empty Re: Whistle in the Wind Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:51 pm

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:
No Bob and if you'd care to read it properly you'd see that the King's Fund don't disagree with a single word I've written.

Or perhaps you in your wisdom could show me?
'an initiative of Tony Blair' was word-for-word exactly what the Kings Fund said and that you, presumably to make some point of little relevance, decided to challenge.

https://www.kingsfund.org.uk/blog/2016/02/foundation-trust-model

You could try reading the books if you want to make yourself a bit more informed (and a bit less prejudiced).

22Whistle in the Wind - Page 2 Empty Re: Whistle in the Wind Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:20 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
'an initiative of Tony Blair' was word-for-word exactly what the Kings Fund said and that you, presumably to make some point of little relevance, decided to challenge.

https://www.kingsfund.org.uk/blog/2016/02/foundation-trust-model

You could try reading the books if you want to make yourself a bit more informed (and a bit less prejudiced).
Ah - semantics....and you've not been very honest there have you Bob?

What the King's Fund actually said was "Foundation Trusts" were a Blair initiative. (I notice you did a Sluffy there and omitted the key element there Smile )

What I said was that NHS trusts were initiated by Thatcher.

And foundation trusts are a form of NHS Trust aren't they Bob?

So I made the valid point that they were hardly a Blair initiative given what happened decades earlier. And I can hardly blame dick Murray as he would have been about 12 at the time.

So when I said it wasn't really Blair's initiative I was right wasn't I Bob?

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum