Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon

+8
karlypants
terenceanne
boltonbonce
Norpig
Bolton Nuts
Cajunboy
Whitesince63
wanderlust
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon Sun Feb 20 2022, 17:12

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Looking like a fun run in for the season. Love the excitement around the place at the moment. Every match is a cup match now.

And to think, we probably deserved to beat Wycombe and Morecambe, and 3-1 flattered Burton but credit where its due.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

22Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon Mon Feb 21 2022, 16:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] after Saturday's performance!

23Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon Tue Feb 22 2022, 10:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

24Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon Tue Feb 22 2022, 11:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Is it only me that doesn't find these video's funny?

Do grown men really want to watch shit like this?

..dunno..

25Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon Tue Feb 22 2022, 12:45

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:Is it only me that doesn't find these video's funny?

..dunno..

Not seen one before Sluffy and will be happy not to see one again.

What I'd like to know is, where was Deano the Hero on Saturday? Has his fan club at the Beeno and his other one at the Supporters Trust cancelled him?

I looked up what he's doing now and came across this:

"Dean Holdsworth - Business Consultant - Sports Shield ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] › dean-holdsworth-5b400bb
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He is a very driven,intelligent, dynamic and professional individual who has a major passion for looking after the interests of players and clubs at Non League .."

26Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon Tue Feb 22 2022, 13:00

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

2 grown men who both have had sense of humour bypasses, one who tends to keep on track on threads ,and another who goes off on a tangent, just to get his hatred out there.

27Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon Tue Feb 22 2022, 13:14

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

MartinBWFC wrote:2 grown men who both have had sense of humour bypasses, one who tends to keep on track on threads ,and another who goes off on a tangent, just to get his hatred out there.

Each to their own Martin.

If you and Wanderlust like immature, banal and swearing every other word type videos, then that's your choice.

I grew out of stuff like that when I was about twelve years old.

And for talking about 'getting hatred out there' you only ever seem to post on here to get your 'hatred out there' about me...!

28Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon Tue Feb 22 2022, 13:15

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:

If you and Wanderlust like immature, banal and swearing every other word type videos, then that's your choice.

And for talking about 'getting hatred out there' you only ever seem to post on here to get your 'hatred out there' about me...!

The sense of humour bypass was aimed at you, the other comment was aimed at pointless Bob.

29Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon Tue Feb 22 2022, 13:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

MartinBWFC wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

The sense of humour bypass was aimed at you, the other comment was aimed at pointless Bob.

Oh I've got a very good sense of humour Martin, for instance I pissed my sides when I watched you lose on Tipping Point!

Fair play to you though for not hiding it and being a good sport about it.

30Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon Tue Feb 22 2022, 15:23

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

Oh I've got a very good sense of humour Martin, for instance I pissed my sides when I watched you lose on Tipping Point!

You know Martin better than me, Sluffy. Is he really an easily led, easily amused, bullshit swallowing schmuck or have I got the wrong impression?

31Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon Tue Feb 22 2022, 15:59

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:

That's not a sense of humour, that's being the vindictive twat we all know you are.

32Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon Tue Feb 22 2022, 16:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see Waldorf and Statler are up to their old tricks again  Rolling Eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

33Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon Tue Feb 22 2022, 16:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I just posted it for general consumption - without comment - but seeing as somebody is claiming to read my mind again I will.
Personally I thought this one wasn't as funny as the Sunderland one and there was way too much effing in it but there were still some humorous moments - plus I enjoyed seeing the goals again.

PS: The comment about Martin was just nasty and unwarranted.

Last edited by wanderlust on Tue Feb 22 2022, 16:28; edited 1 time in total

34Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon Tue Feb 22 2022, 16:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

You know Martin better than me, Sluffy. Is he really an easily led, easily amused, bullshit swallowing schmuck or have I got the wrong impression?

I only know Martin from off the forums but he did show a good level of general knowledge on the TV show he was on, so clearly he has a brain in his head and exhibited a certain degree of education and learning.

He's told us in the past that he was a tour rep, which seems to suggest he likes a good time and is outgoing in his demeanour, which I think came across with his bearing and confidence on the telly.

From years of shared time on the forums he does seem to me as one of those who likes to be amongst the first to be at the forefront of whatever the popular view of things are at the time - for instance he's always in the first wave of those calling for the managers head.

He's not a leader though, he isn't the first to make the decision but he certainly likes to be seen to be in with the 'in crowd' of those that do.

He's also one of the many who are unable to listen to anything that questions their perception - even when provided with facts proving their views to be wrong.

His (and by far too many others on social media) stance when contradicted by the actual truth is to be abusive and continue to be in total denial.

Par for the world we now live in though.

Martin used to be the one who enjoyed starting our match threads and at one time I even floated the idea of him possibly becoming a mod on here but for whatever reasons that never did quite happen and instead became one of the usual suspects having a pop at me from time to time.

I believe he favours ww with his time these days but not being a frequent visitor of the site other than for BWFC news, I can't say I've noticed him much over there, so maybe I might be wrong about that?

Martin has made several intentional funny comments over the years that have made me laugh but also has at times been vile with his abuse (even sent me a pm on here that earned him a ban for his trouble).

I've never had a problem with Martin, he's a Farnworth boy so I doubt he takes himself too seriously as again can be shown in how he brought to our attention the game show, which let us be honest must have been very gutting for him personally.

I don't think he will ever be exchanging Christmas cards with us Bob but there's much worse than Martin and I don't expect to be everybody's cup of tea myself  in the things I write to refute the bollocks that has been often posted up on here, so why would I expect him or anyone else to give me an easy ride when I'm basically pointing out at the time how wrong they are about something or other?

I guess that's the difference between wishing to be popular and seen as part of the clique or being a nerd like me and telling them they are wrong and suffer the abuse and ridicule that follows.

I guess you simply do what is most important to you at the time.

Isn't that what we all do?

35Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon Tue Feb 22 2022, 16:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

MartinBWFC wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

That's not a sense of humour, that's being the vindictive twat we all know you are.

If you say so.

It was funny though and I'm certainly not the only one who laughed!

36Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon Tue Feb 22 2022, 16:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

If you say so.

I'll think you'll find you were the only one Sluffy, the rest of us commiserated with him on how he went out.

37Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon Tue Feb 22 2022, 16:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

If you say so.

I'll think you'll find you were the only one Sluffy, the rest of us commiserated with him on how he went out.

Oh I commiserated with him too, I did feel sorry for him, he clearly should have won - I even posted something like that at the time.

It doesn't stop us laughing at other peoples misfortune though - we've all done that - look how popular shows like It will be Alright on the Night, used to be and I'm sure social media is full of similar videos every day I imagine.

I laughed at one or two clips on this link today for instance - see if you can watch it without smiling too - I bet you can't!

38Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon Tue Feb 22 2022, 16:45

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:I just posted it for general consumption - without comment - but seeing as somebody is claiming to read my mind again I will.
Personally I thought this one wasn't as funny as the Sunderland one and there was way too much effing in it but there were still some humorous moments - plus I enjoyed seeing the goals again.

Where did I claim to read YOUR mind???

Sluffy wrote:Is it only me that doesn't find these video's funny?

..dunno..

And if you wanted to see the goals again then you and everyone else can do anytime you wish on the pinned thread we have throughout the season and Karly kindly maintains...

39Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon Tue Feb 22 2022, 16:46

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:
Sorry to disagree Mr Pig but I didn't watch it.

I've not got where I am today by watching easily led, easily amused, bullshit swallowing, foul-mouthed fellows from Farnworth on TV.

How are you getting on with growing those wings I mentioned recently?

40Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 AFC Wimbledon Tue Feb 22 2022, 18:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Sorry to disagree Mr Pig but I didn't watch it.

I've not got where I am today by watching easily led, easily amused, bullshit swallowing, foul-mouthed fellows from Farnworth on TV.

How are you getting on with growing those wings I mentioned recently?
What are you trying to incinerate?
Martin has showbiz royalty flowing through his veins.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum