Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Colin Hendry - wife beater?

+5
Bernard Dennis Park
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
9 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Colin Hendry - wife beater? Empty Colin Hendry - wife beater? Mon Oct 22 2012, 18:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hope not!

Former Scotland captain Colin Hendry spent a night in a police cell after he was arrested following an incident at his home.

Central defender Hendry, nicknamed 'Braveheart', was held after officers were called to a ‘domestic situation’ at his rented house in Lytham, Lancashire on Saturday night.

Blackburn coach Hendry, 46, whose partner is nail technician Sarah Kinder, was released without charge on Sunday.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Colin Hendry - wife beater? Empty Re: Colin Hendry - wife beater? Mon Oct 22 2012, 18:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

affraid

3Colin Hendry - wife beater? Empty Re: Colin Hendry - wife beater? Mon Oct 22 2012, 18:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Insulting.

4Colin Hendry - wife beater? Empty Re: Colin Hendry - wife beater? Mon Oct 22 2012, 18:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is "nail technician" a job? Something to do with carpentry perhaps? Maybe she put up some wonky shelves.

5Colin Hendry - wife beater? Empty Re: Colin Hendry - wife beater? Mon Oct 22 2012, 18:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Is "nail technician" a job?

Insulting.

6Colin Hendry - wife beater? Empty Re: Colin Hendry - wife beater? Mon Oct 22 2012, 18:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes. To our intelligence.

7Colin Hendry - wife beater? Empty Re: Colin Hendry - wife beater? Mon Oct 22 2012, 18:39

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

She'll have asked for it.

He's not a cunt like Dean Holdsworth who twats his wife for talking to another man.

8Colin Hendry - wife beater? Empty Re: Colin Hendry - wife beater? Mon Oct 22 2012, 18:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:She'll have asked for it.

He's not a cunt like Dean Holdsworth who twats his wife for talking to another man.

Shocked

9Colin Hendry - wife beater? Empty Re: Colin Hendry - wife beater? Mon Oct 22 2012, 19:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lytham Police confirmed this morning that former Scotland football captain Colin Hendry spent the evening in a local police cell after begging officers for sanctuary. Hendry's crazed "life partner" fired a nail gun at his genitalia and lower abdomen before rampaging through B&Q indiscriminately shooting male shoppers in the dangly bits.

"Ah dinnae ken fah sure bit I reckon it's aw ma fawt" mumbled Hendry as he set about relieving his punctured nads with a pair of snub-nosed pliers. Fighting back the tears he managed to tell us "A shouldnae have suggested usin' a spirit level. Thas wun awfy crabbit besom the noo." before retiring to a darkened corner of the innermost cell.

Hendry has since been moved to an unknown location since entering the witness protection scheme this morning, but the hunt for "The Technician" who appears to have gone into hiding following her spree of DIY enthusiast nut carnage, continues unabated. Police are focussing on major DIY retailers but anyone with a punctured left bollock or any information about The Technicians' whereabouts are asked to dial 999P.E.N.I.S.E.N.V.Y

10Colin Hendry - wife beater? Empty Re: Colin Hendry - wife beater? Mon Oct 22 2012, 20:46

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

BDP :- 'She'll have asked for it'.

Vile thing to say. Is that what you tell your wife when you punch her in the stomach (so no one will see the mark).

11Colin Hendry - wife beater? Empty Re: Colin Hendry - wife beater? Mon Oct 22 2012, 20:48

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

chipbutty wrote:BDP :- 'She'll have asked for it'.

Vile thing to say. Is that what you tell your wife when you punch her in the stomach (so no one will see the mark).

No, I just kick her in the twat instead.

12Colin Hendry - wife beater? Empty Re: Colin Hendry - wife beater? Tue Oct 23 2012, 00:12

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Par for the course for "Braveheart" this I'm afraid. Absolute vile cvnt of a man. Ask his elderly next door neighbours who he (allegedly) swindled out of their £90,000 retirement fund to finance his gambling and booze addictions.Even Rovers fans are embarrassed to have this bloke working at their club again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

13Colin Hendry - wife beater? Empty Re: Colin Hendry - wife beater? Tue Oct 23 2012, 09:38

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hip Priest wrote:Par for the course for "Braveheart" this I'm afraid. Absolute vile cvnt of a man. Ask his elderly next door neighbours who he (allegedly) swindled out of their £90,000 retirement fund to finance his gambling and booze addictions.Even Rovers fans are embarrassed to have this bloke working at their club again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wow. That is some serious shit. I have lost all respect for the man.

14Colin Hendry - wife beater? Empty Re: Colin Hendry - wife beater? Tue Oct 23 2012, 09:55

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Me too Sad

15Colin Hendry - wife beater? Empty Re: Colin Hendry - wife beater? Tue Oct 23 2012, 11:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sick of finding out my one time heroes are dickheads. I wake up every morning thinking someone's going to say Nicky Hunt "was a bit of a twat".

16Colin Hendry - wife beater? Empty Re: Colin Hendry - wife beater? Tue Oct 23 2012, 12:05

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Stupid people. They asked for it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum