Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Frank Worthington was a Burnley fan

+4
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Copper Dragon
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Frank Worthington was a Burnley fan Empty Frank Worthington was a Burnley fan Wed Mar 23 2022, 21:34

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well who would have thought?  Shocked

Always did like Frank, wish I'd loved him now. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sZSO5vIueU

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hello stranger. Nice to hear from you again.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hello Bonce, as ta o'reet?

The big revelation starts at 2.21 on the video. However Frank wasn't born in Huddersfield, like the interviewer said.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The 5 year ban wasn't long enough.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Welcome back Stan.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:Hello Bonce, as ta o'reet?

The big revelation starts at 2.21 on the video. However Frank wasn't born in Huddersfield, like the interviewer said.
I'm champion.  :number1:

Is Weghorst any good?

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:Welcome back Stan.

Thanks Sluffster  Cool

Much prefer this though.......

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:
I'm champion.  :number1:

Is Weghorst any good?

For a big lad he's absolutely terrible in the air. And you know how much we like to pump those balls forward. 

He's Dutch though, and they like to play on the ground, which again for a big lad he's pretty good at that.

Will be an absolute star in the Championship, if he hasn't bogged off by then.

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Wahey!!!! 
Talk about blast from the past.
Great to hear from you CD.
Are the clarets gonna stay up this season?

10Frank Worthington was a Burnley fan Empty Re: Frank Worthington was a Burnley fan Thu Mar 24 2022, 00:48

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Coming out of retirement amigo? Haven't seen you on TT. Anyhoo hope you and yours are well.

11Frank Worthington was a Burnley fan Empty Re: Frank Worthington was a Burnley fan Thu Mar 24 2022, 08:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bloody hell a blast from the past! Welcome back Copper  Very Happy

12Frank Worthington was a Burnley fan Empty Re: Frank Worthington was a Burnley fan Thu Mar 24 2022, 08:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Bloody hell a blast from the past! Welcome back Copper  Very Happy
We'll have Breadman turning up next. Very Happy

13Frank Worthington was a Burnley fan Empty Re: Frank Worthington was a Burnley fan Thu Mar 24 2022, 08:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
We'll have Breadman turning up next. Very Happy
:pray:

14Frank Worthington was a Burnley fan Empty Re: Frank Worthington was a Burnley fan Thu Mar 24 2022, 21:41

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hip Priest wrote:Wahey!!!! 
Talk about blast from the past.
Great to hear from you CD.
Are the clarets gonna stay up this season?

Na then Hip Priest  Cool

How's it going? How's your lad? Is he still putting the world to rights in supermarkets whilst doing his shopping?  Very Happy

No, we're well down (Natasha has just wet her knickers at that). I've seen enough to know that there is no football miracle happening this time. We've been well shite this season with quite a few players well off the boil.

15Frank Worthington was a Burnley fan Empty Re: Frank Worthington was a Burnley fan Thu Mar 24 2022, 21:45

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:Coming out of retirement amigo? Haven't seen you on TT. Anyhoo hope you and yours are well.

Thanks Wanderlust. 

I might pop in from time to time.  Smile I had to search for my username on here and then it took me 5 go's at the password  Very Happy

TT?

16Frank Worthington was a Burnley fan Empty Re: Frank Worthington was a Burnley fan Thu Mar 24 2022, 21:48

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:Bloody hell a blast from the past! Welcome back Copper  Very Happy

Cheers Norpig  Cool

Out of interest, what did you have for your tea today?  Smile

17Frank Worthington was a Burnley fan Empty Re: Frank Worthington was a Burnley fan Thu Mar 24 2022, 22:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:

Cheers Norpig  Cool

Out of interest, what did you have for your tea today?  Smile
We've given up talking about our tea. We are now front and centre on the issues of the day, be it politcs, sport. music or fashion. As you can see, there are a few flies in the ointment.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t23808-bonce-the-massive-gobshite

18Frank Worthington was a Burnley fan Empty Re: Frank Worthington was a Burnley fan Thu Mar 24 2022, 22:52

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:
We've given up talking about our tea. We are now front and centre on the issues of the day, be it politcs, sport. music or fashion. As you can see, there are a few flies in the ointment.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t23808-bonce-the-massive-gobshite

Trouble at mill again. 

Shame really, as I missed it.  Smile

Stand your ground Bonce, don't let that bint Nat bully you.   :trust:

19Frank Worthington was a Burnley fan Empty Re: Frank Worthington was a Burnley fan Thu Mar 24 2022, 23:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:

Trouble at mill again. 

Shame really, as I missed it.  Smile

Stand your ground Bonce, don't let that bint Nat bully you.   :trust:
I've grown used to it. The Bruce Forsyth years are still a painful scar on her psyche, and I'm not sure she'll ever let it go.
But she's not a bad old trout.

20Frank Worthington was a Burnley fan Empty Re: Frank Worthington was a Burnley fan Thu Mar 24 2022, 23:15

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Copper Dragon wrote:No, we're well down (Natasha has just wet her knickers at that). I've seen enough to know that there is no football miracle happening this time. We've been well shite this season with quite a few players well off the boil.

What's the latest finance wise at Turf Moor?

The last I heard was that your new owners weren't paying the bills or some such?

'No concerns' - Alan Pace and Mike Garlick reassure fans and respond to Burnley financial claims
https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/football-news/burnley-alk-alan-pace-garlick-22815753

Can't see relegation helping much if you do have financial troubles now already?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum