Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well that was fun wasnt it...

+2
Sgt. Bash
Reebok_Rebel
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Well that was fun wasnt it...  Empty Well that was fun wasnt it... Wed Oct 24 2012, 11:37

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Was anybody involved?

I've not really had time to post about it till now.

It all started for me when I was having a pre match drink in the flying flute and saw a sticker saying the the CSF (bristols 'firm' apparently) had been in there earlier in the day, I said to my mate that it looks a little worrying, if they were leaving 'calling cards' it meant they had come 'mobbed up'.

so we went to the match on the train as usual and there was no trouble when travelling to the game, there were quite a few Bristol fans on the train and nothing more than the usual exchanges of 'banter' on the short journey to the bok.

Again, the usual couple of drinks in scotts bar before heading to the ground brought no trouble, I had settled down by this point and felt that the threat had gone, this was a good thing...obviously.

About 5 mins from the final whistle, I started to see plenty of Bristol fans leaving the ground early, I assumed becasue they were pissed off that they had fucked up a 2 goal lead, I was to learn later on that they were indeed 'mobbing up' I warned all our lads what I thought and we all agreed there may be a little bit of bother when leaving the ground.

we left the ground via block I as usual and there was no trouble to be seen, I thought thank god for that...lets go and have a pint.

As we crossed the road going towards scotts bar, we saw groups of lads running in the direction of the train station and assumed that they were both sets of supporters heading to the train station for the usual handbags style exchanges of 'banter' - I was wrong, as we got to the barrier, I saw a chair (yes a chair) fly over the fence on the patio area of scotts bar and thought 'oh shit' ...here we go.

I realised that the Bristol fans had come to 'take' one of our pubs... and the police were nowhere to be seen yet, I ended up in the middle of a crowd heading to the harvester, when I got in there the place was a mess, running battles going on all over the place, I got a smack in the mouth and had to literally fight my way out of there before the coppers turned up and the Bristol fans slowly ran. It proved they were really a bunch of soft-arses who once the people who could fight back turned up - they gave it the toes.

Now im not happy this happened, but if the Bolton fans had not defended the pub - a pub containing families having meals for gods sake, the damage could have been much worse, the Bristol fans were out of order taking liberties like that and the police were about 10 mins too late.

It was so bad even a helicopter turned up Neutral

was anyone else caught up in that?

I dont condone it but the funniest thing I saw that day was a 30-odd year old bristolian on the floor getting the bad news from a woman's boots... his mates must have really took the piss out of him.

The fear now is that the news of this may have spread to other 'firms' such as Millwall and Cardiff who I hope chose not to come and 'have a go' themselves...

2Well that was fun wasnt it...  Empty Re: Well that was fun wasnt it... Wed Oct 24 2012, 13:03

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I used a match bus to go home after that game and saw all the police on the way past. I actually used the train to go to the game though and I'm not surprised it kicked off. On the train there were a few Bristol City lads, each armed with big plastic bottles of Strongbow cider (classy). Already pissed (probably after one mouthful, lightweights!) I usually hang around for a bit after the match and have a celebratory/consolation drink in the Harvester. I don't know whether I'm happy to have missed the fun or disappointed....

Anyway, after I got home, I saw on some of their forums that they were claiming victory is the battle of the Harvester. So I'm glad to see they didn't have everything their way.

As for Scumwall & Baaaaardiff, I think it's inevitable there's going to be trouble at those games anyway.

3Well that was fun wasnt it...  Empty Re: Well that was fun wasnt it... Wed Oct 24 2012, 13:29

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I might've known you'd started it all RR.

Thug.

4Well that was fun wasnt it...  Empty Re: Well that was fun wasnt it... Wed Oct 24 2012, 13:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There was no problem in Harvesters before the game but it looked messy after the game had finished. Was Natasha the woman putting the boot in ?

A mate of mine told me that there were only four coppers in the ground during the game. Shocked

5Well that was fun wasnt it...  Empty Re: Well that was fun wasnt it... Wed Oct 24 2012, 13:42

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I might've known you'd started it all RR.

Thug.

care to elaborate hipster?

also, just to add - if it wasn't for the Bolton fans, due to the lack of police, it could have been worse.

and another thing - some of our older fans calling the Bolton fans for retaliating back, are the same fans that like to tell us tales from 'back int day' when they too got involved in the same kinds of scrapes.

I didnt go looking for trouble - it found me, I had no choice to defend myself, my fellow bolton fans (families too) and our pubs...

6Well that was fun wasnt it...  Empty Re: Well that was fun wasnt it... Wed Oct 24 2012, 13:43

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lt. Boon wrote:
Anyway, after I got home, I saw on some of their forums that they were claiming victory is the battle of the Harvester. So I'm glad to see they didn't have everything their way.

they didn't, they cleared off as soon as a few lads started fighting back...

7Well that was fun wasnt it...  Empty Re: Well that was fun wasnt it... Wed Oct 24 2012, 13:44

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a bloody good job I wasn't there, I would have run the bastards over with my mobility scooter.

8Well that was fun wasnt it...  Empty Re: Well that was fun wasnt it... Wed Oct 24 2012, 14:34

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Well done to Rebel and the other lads who got stuck in. Bristol were attacking anything that moved from what I've heard. Quite a few of them ended up unconcious in the end though. Serves the cunts right.

9Well that was fun wasnt it...  Empty Re: Well that was fun wasnt it... Wed Oct 24 2012, 15:10

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I was the one who shouted "come on you brizzle wankers" and headbuted two then floored another three. This is beacuse I am harder than Jimmy Saville next to a 10yr old

Last edited by WhiteBic on Wed Oct 24 2012, 15:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)

10Well that was fun wasnt it...  Empty Re: Well that was fun wasnt it... Wed Oct 24 2012, 16:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote: This is beacuse I am harder than Jimmy Saville next to a 10yr old

Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum