Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Energy price cap announced

+6
Sluffy
wanderlust
karlypants
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
Ten Bobsworth
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Energy price cap announced - Page 2 Empty Re: Energy price cap announced Fri Sep 16 2022, 08:54

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Norpig wrote:Submitted my meter readings a couple of days ago and since March hardly used any gas and not even a massive amount of electricity and EDF tell me that even after paying £161 per month all year i'm still in debit of £171!

Direct debit has gone up to £295 as well  pale

I know we will get the £66/£67 per month off the bill for 5 months but still this is a massive rise. Me and Mrs Pig do ok compared to most salary wise but it's still a lot extra to find each month.

What's happening with the proposed cap being put down to £2500?
Because we have been ultra-cautious in our use of energy in the last 3 months, aided by the warm weather, Octopus have actually reduced our monthly direct debit payments (by a very small amount) but I fear a sting in the tail a little way down the line once the winter temperatures kick in.

22Energy price cap announced - Page 2 Empty Re: Energy price cap announced Fri Sep 16 2022, 09:45

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:Submitted my meter readings a couple of days ago and since March hardly used any gas and not even a massive amount of electricity and EDF tell me that even after paying £161 per month all year i'm still in debit of £171!

Direct debit has gone up to £295 as well  pale

I know we will get the £66/£67 per month off the bill for 5 months but still this is a massive rise. Me and Mrs Pig do ok compared to most salary wise but it's still a lot extra to find each month.

What's happening with the proposed cap being put down to £2500?
Crikey Norpig you must have a mansion for £295 a month and still be in debit? I’m paying £164 and am £100 in credit but then this is still summer and we only use gas for water. With the increase plus winter coming I know that will have to go up but hopefully with the cap, government support and cutting back as far as possible I’m not expecting difficulties. Fortunately we are of the generation where putting on extra layers is sensible but I can imagine the youngsters struggling as they wander about in their T Shirts and shorts!!

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum