Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TEAM NEWS: Bug sweeps Bolton camp before Fleetwood Town trip

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

TEAM NEWS: Bug sweeps Bolton camp before Fleetwood Town trip 16169897

Wanderers have been hit hard by a sickness bug in the build-up to their game at Fleetwood Town this weekend.

Kieran Lee is definitely ruled out of the trip to Highbury but Ian Evatt reported than a couple more of his players are also doubts.

Amadou Bakayoko has joined up with the Sierra Leone squad for a friendly in Dubai against Algeria and will also miss the game.

Wanderers have better news on Declan John and Jon Dadi Bodvarsson, who have both recovered from a bug and should play a part.

“Jon is back in today. He said he felt okay today, but it’ll be interesting to see how he feels tomorrow because it was quite a nasty bug that he had.

“Declan got over his bug a lot quicker. He trained really well today and I was pleased with him. Kieran Lee is off ill as well at the moment. We’ve got some illness around and we’ll just see how we manage that up to the weekend.”

Bakayoko started against Cambridge United last weekend but accepted the offer to join his country for Saturday’s friendly after being given a free choice by Evatt.

“I was never fortunate enough to play international football and I’m never going to be the type of manager that says ‘you’re not going, you’re not playing’. It was our choice, but it’s not our choice because I never want a player to do anything that he doesn't want to do,” he said.

“It’s not the right way and it’s not the right thing to do. We gave Baka the option and he wanted to go, so I have no problems with that at all. There will be no negative thoughts towards him.

“It’s great credit that he’s an international football player and he wants to go and do that. We’ll manage without him this weekend.”

Kyle Dempsey will be suspended at Fleetwood after picking up a red card at the Abbey Stadium last weekend but MJ Williams returns from his own one-game suspension to compete for a place in midfield.

Source

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"Bug Sweeps Bolton Camp!" the BN exclaims.

But only one player has it.

Hang your head in shame KP for posting this utter shite.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum