Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sordell dropped from England under 21's - Afobe in though.

+4
Natasha Whittam
Sgt. Bash
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Guess it's hardly surprising as, Sordell's hardly kicked a ball for us since Coyle blew our last hopes of staying up by pissing away all our January transfer budget on a player he decided wasn't good enough to hardly ever play - you'd think he might have noticed that we desperately needed someone to fill Holden's shoes at the time, wouldn't you?

Thanks Owen!

Good news for Afobe though.

England U-21 squad: Ben Amos (Hull), Sam Johnstone (Man Utd), Jason Steele (Middlesbrough); Nathaniel Chalobah (Chelsea), Nathaniel Clyne (Southampton), Tom Lees (Leeds), Liam Moore (Leicester), Jack Robinson (Liverpool), Adam Smith (Tottenham), Andre Wisdom (Liverpool); Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Will Hughes (Derby), Jason Lowe (Blackburn), Josh McEachran (Chelsea), Nick Powell (Man Utd), Andros Townsend (Tottenham); Benik Afobe (Arsenal), Sammy Ameobi (Newcastle), Tom Ince (Blackpool), Connor Wickham (Sunderland), Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace).

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It may be something to do with the fiasco in Serbia as he was heavily involved along with Danny rose who also isn't in the squad.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Afobe and Sordell.... I'm starting to lose hope that either one of them is going to turn out to be the next Michael Ricketts (before he discovered pies).

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why would anyone include Afobe in an international squad, he's bloody useless.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Seen this on Facebook.... :biggrin:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Natasha Whittam wrote:Why would anyone include Afobe in an international squad, he's bloody useless.

Agreed lazy too, Im not a fan. Not one bit.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lt. Boon wrote:Seen this on Facebook.... :biggrin:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I like it! Cool

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is he really missing?

Crying or Very sad

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Which Ransome are they referring to ? Ronnie ?

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He's gone on the run to avoid jail time in Serbia. ITKFact.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've realised it's fake because no police service would use the word "mooching"

Suspect detective skillz.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Fuzz would have used Lurking, instead.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I found that on Facebook and never noticed the errors! Almost as bad as *that* bedsheet. Schools in Bolton need to start teaching English spelling and grammar to a higher standard!

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Lt. Boon wrote:I found that on Facebook and never noticed the errors! Almost as bad as *that* bedsheet. Schools in Bolton need to start teaching English spelling and grammar to a higher standard!

There does seem to be a generation (approx mid teens to early 20's at this moment) that seem to spell phonetically rather than use the correct spellings. It is very disturbing! But the worst culprits are those who do not know when to use " 's " or when to just use " ' " instead of " 's" and then there is "there", "their", "they're." There are others but it would become a LONG post!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum