Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How times have changed re Leeds Utd

+6
Sluffy
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok Trotter
Sgt. Bash
Michael Bolton
Copper Dragon
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1How times have changed re Leeds Utd Empty How times have changed re Leeds Utd Thu Nov 08 2012, 18:59

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

20 years ago this week Bastard Rovers reserves played Leeds Utd reserves.

Here's the Leeds Utd reserve team..

Merv Day
Ray Wallace
Dylan Kerr
Damien Henderson
David Wetherall
Steve Hodge
David Rocastle
Carl Shutt
Eric Cantona
Kevin Sharp
Gary Kelly

Subs Noel Whelan, Jamie Forrester

Some chuffing reserve side is that What a Face

http://www.sabotagetimes.com/football-sport/leeds-ridiculously-strong-1992-reserve-team-sheet/

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Wtf is going on here?

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Since having that thread deleted yesterday Copper, you seem to be on a one claret mission to start as many new threads as you can.

I suggest a topic on how Vets hold pet owners to ransom next...

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just have a look at that Leeds line-up.

Mervyn Day started his career at West Ham and made his debut at 20. He was the PFA young player of the year in 1975. Fearless and brave he was unfortunate to be around at the same time as Shilts, Clements and Parkes.

Steve Hodge and David Rocastle were both top class midfielders and Gary Kelly and Eric Cantona need no introduction.

I can see where Copper Top is coming from. That team would walk the Championship nowadays.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I think he's just trying to make a point after his Burnley thread was removed. Looks like threads about Leeds are ok though.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Well he's ok on Blackpool and now with Leeds so just another 80 odd more clubs to check out!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If he posts one about Liverpool i will kick off big time.

just a warning.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:If he posts one about Liverpool i will kick off big time.

just a warning.

Me too! And Man U as well.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If I see a Tranmere thread I'm going to drive to Burnley and shoot someone.

10How times have changed re Leeds Utd Empty Re: How times have changed re Leeds Utd Thu Nov 08 2012, 20:46

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:Just have a look at that Leeds line-up.

Mervyn Day started his career at West Ham and made his debut at 20. He was the PFA young player of the year in 1975. Fearless and brave he was unfortunate to be around at the same time as Shilts, Clements and Parkes.

Steve Hodge and David Rocastle were both top class midfielders and Gary Kelly and Eric Cantona need no introduction.

I can see where Copper Top is coming from. That team would walk the Championship nowadays.

Aye, Steve Hodge played in the 86 World Cup as well.

11How times have changed re Leeds Utd Empty Re: How times have changed re Leeds Utd Thu Nov 08 2012, 21:00

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Is it Steve Hodge who's got Maradonas shirt from that game in 86?

12How times have changed re Leeds Utd Empty Re: How times have changed re Leeds Utd Thu Nov 08 2012, 21:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was. David Wetherall was another decent defender who plied his trade in Yarkshire.

13How times have changed re Leeds Utd Empty Re: How times have changed re Leeds Utd Thu Nov 08 2012, 21:31

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't like this thread and I don't like Dirty Leeds - Just thought I'd share that...

14How times have changed re Leeds Utd Empty Re: How times have changed re Leeds Utd Thu Nov 08 2012, 21:58

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

♫ We all hate Leeds scum! ♪ We all hate Leeds scum! ♫ We all hate Leeds scum! ♪ We all hate Leeds scum! ♫

15How times have changed re Leeds Utd Empty Re: How times have changed re Leeds Utd Thu Nov 08 2012, 22:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I cannot see a problem with this thread. I ain't no Leeds fan but in the early seventies they were the best team in the country. Dirty buggers mind you, but successful with it.

It's hard to comprehend that the Leeds team mentioned twenty years ago were the reserve squad. That Howard Wilkinson was a dour cloth cap merchant if ever I saw one.

16How times have changed re Leeds Utd Empty Re: How times have changed re Leeds Utd Thu Nov 08 2012, 22:20

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

On tuesday night the Leeds fans sang 'Jimmy Savile, he shags who he wants'

Absolutely no class, besides he would be hard pressed to shag owt at the minute.

17How times have changed re Leeds Utd Empty Re: How times have changed re Leeds Utd Thu Nov 08 2012, 22:24

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I heard a whisper that Rochdale council were toying with the idea of erecting a statue of Sir Jimmy outside the town hall on account of the fact that he was such a good role model for a number of Asian males living in Rochdale. :facepalm:

18How times have changed re Leeds Utd Empty Re: How times have changed re Leeds Utd Thu Nov 08 2012, 22:31

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The latest Savile story is quite scary really -

Detectives 'had a cast made of Savile's teeth' to check against bite-marks left on bodies of Yorkshire Ripper victims

Police knew Savile used prostitutes, according to friend of dentist involved

Two bodies were found with bites on their breasts at the time

Ex-police officer has named Savile as a 'potential Ripper suspect'

How times have changed re Leeds Utd Article-2229786-15EA9F41000005DC-214_634x445

How times have changed re Leeds Utd Article-0-154BBA8D000005DC-345_634x374

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2229786/Jimmy-Savile-Yorkshire-Ripper-Cast-DJs-teeth-check-bites-left-Peter-Sutcliffes-victims.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

19How times have changed re Leeds Utd Empty Re: How times have changed re Leeds Utd Thu Nov 08 2012, 22:38

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

That handshake looks dodgy to me. Very masonic. Quite a few people have noticed this if you google it.

20How times have changed re Leeds Utd Empty Re: How times have changed re Leeds Utd Thu Nov 22 2012, 20:21

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Looks like this lot will be throwing the brass around come January now that they've been taken over.

They've already been in the loan market today, getting Alan Tate and Jerome Thomas.

Leeds fans are getting all giddy with excitement.

I hope it fails.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum