Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Owen Coyle on TV tonight!

+6
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
Angry Dad
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Sgt. Bash
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Owen Coyle on TV tonight! - Page 2 Empty Re: Owen Coyle on TV tonight! Fri Nov 16 2012, 12:54

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:I can't see Coyle as an international manager to be honest, not sure why he just doesn't seem the type.

Dunno - might suit him better if he only sees the players occasionally.

22Owen Coyle on TV tonight! - Page 2 Empty Re: Owen Coyle on TV tonight! Fri Nov 16 2012, 15:21

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:I can't see Coyle as an international manager to be honest, not sure why he just doesn't seem the type.

Dunno - might suit him better if he only sees the players occasionally.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

23Owen Coyle on TV tonight! - Page 2 Empty Re: Owen Coyle on TV tonight! Fri Nov 16 2012, 18:24

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

When talking about his time at Bolton, Coyle again blamed poor referee decisions and bad luck with injuries for our relegation and even our poor start to this season.

He reckons he is the best manager he's ever been and fate was against him being a success at Bolton. He again stated that he is a very much in demand manager and he's already turned down several jobs.

24Owen Coyle on TV tonight! - Page 2 Empty Re: Owen Coyle on TV tonight! Fri Nov 16 2012, 22:50

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I am 100% certain Coyle will never manage a club in the Prem and 99% certain nobody wants him in the Championship. I can only assume these jobs he has turned down are from Uzbekistan and Outer Mongolia.

25Owen Coyle on TV tonight! - Page 2 Empty Re: Owen Coyle on TV tonight! Sat Nov 17 2012, 17:18

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Whittingham quote :-
Gary Megson was a twat, but he was an honest type of twat. Coyle acted as though we were just a game away from being Barcelona, that sort of attitude is much more twatish.

I must agree.
On the twat-ommeter Coyle must rate higher than Meggers because he always tries to come across as this Mr. Wonderful, don't you just love me type of bloke. Amazingly many people fell for this bollocks and even now cannot see through all the crap.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum