Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FA Cup 3rd Round Replay: Bolton 1-2 Luton

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by karlypants on Tue Jan 16 2024, 21:44; edited 2 times in total

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now live!

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Two very good goals there and how well did Victor do for Dions?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Whitesince63 wrote:Two very good goals there and how well did Victor do for Dions?

I don't want to take anything away from Victor but the defender slipping allowing him to receive the ball unchallenged and being half a stride behind him thereafter, made his life a whole lot easier for him but he did just fine in what he had to do.

If anything I thought Charles run was much better as he ran away from the goal and on to the blind side of the defender then cut in towards the goal thus gaining the jump on the defender and leaving himself an easy tap in.

If Charles meant to do that, and I can only assume he did, then he executed it perfectly and Victor put the ball right where he wanted it.

Well done the pair of them.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Good performance from the boys tonight and it must give them confidence for the rest of the season if we can hold our own against a team two leagues higher. That disallowed goal may actually have done us a favour in the end, all steam ahead to Orient now.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree 63. There's going to be too much pressure on the team if we won that game.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Match highlights -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

All things being equal we will be seeing Luton twice next season..... so a good indicator on how we can fair in the Champs. 
I could only watch the second half - Sheehan looked like Messi. We still need a touch more quality if possible in the window IMO
Anyhow Back to business on Saturday - three points required.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum