Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-2 Ipswich.

+24
doffcocker
chipbutty
Moquito
NickFazer
jayjay23
Sluffy
WhiteBic
bwfc71
Norpig
Banks of the Croal
wanderlust
Culcheth_White
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
JonnyRandom
Sgt. Bash
Hipster_Nebula
Keegan
BoltonTillIDie
terenceanne
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

21Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Fri Nov 30 2012, 13:40

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

first time poster on here - be gentle! I think we will win this 2-0, Ipswich are very poor away from home. It will be interesting to see if Dougie tinkers again with Mark Davies available again. Hopefully he will play in place of Butterfield just behind the front man. Nothing against Butterfield but he's only here for a short while.

22Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Fri Nov 30 2012, 13:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:first time poster on here - be gentle! I think we will win this 2-0, Ipswich are very poor away from home. It will be interesting to see if Dougie tinkers again with Mark Davies available again. Hopefully he will play in place of Butterfield just behind the front man. Nothing against Butterfield but he's only here for a short while.

Welcome Norpig. I swapped my Norpig with a Torquay fan for his scarf.

Big mistake. I miss my Norpig.

23Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Fri Nov 30 2012, 13:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:first time poster on here - be gentle! I think we will win this 2-0, Ipswich are very poor away from home. It will be interesting to see if Dougie tinkers again with Mark Davies available again. Hopefully he will play in place of Butterfield just behind the front man. Nothing against Butterfield but he's only here for a short while.

Welcome Norpig. I swapped my Norpig with a Torquay fan for his scarf.

Big mistake. I miss my Norpig.

Thanks for the welcome, i registered because i enjoyed your beind enemy lines articles that were linked from another site (allowed to mention name?). The blackburn one had me laughing non-stop.

24Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Fri Nov 30 2012, 13:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:

Thanks for the welcome, i registered because i enjoyed your beind enemy lines articles that were linked from another site (allowed to mention name?). The blackburn one had me laughing non-stop.

Yes, it's fine to mention JA606.

I'm glad you stopped by, hopefully I'll be doing a Behind Enemy Lines on a more regular basis - I hardly had chance when Coyle was in charge!

25Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Fri Nov 30 2012, 14:02

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

This should be an anice easy win for Bolton. It should have 3-0 to us written all over it.

BUT and it is a massive BUT, we all know that Bolton like giving 3 points to the weakest teams in the divisions (no matter which division we are in).

My heart says 3-0 to Bolton

My head says 1-0 to the Tractor Boys

26Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Fri Nov 30 2012, 14:03

hi norpig.

i think 3-1 bolton.

27Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Fri Nov 30 2012, 14:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Welcome Norpig. Despite the occasional bickering, tantrums and wind-ups the site ain't bad so you'll be fine if you can rise above it.

28Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Fri Nov 30 2012, 14:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Welcome Norpig. Despite the occasional bickering, tantrums and wind-ups the site ain't bad so you'll be fine if you can rise above it.

Yeah, ignore wanderlust and you'll be fine.

29Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Fri Nov 30 2012, 14:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Welcome Norpig. Despite the occasional bickering, tantrums and wind-ups the site ain't bad so you'll be fine if you can rise above it.

Yeah, ignore wanderlust and you'll be fine.

Forgot to mention the cutting-edge comedy.

30Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Fri Nov 30 2012, 14:54

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

"occasional bickering, tantrums and wind-ups the site ain't bad"

Norpig has already confirmed he is a JA606 member so he will be hardened to this Wink

Welcome on board, there's a good bunch on here and I will up your 2 - 0 prediction to 3 - 0 COYWM!!

Last edited by WhiteBic on Fri Nov 30 2012, 14:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : doh)

31Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Fri Nov 30 2012, 15:03

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Welcome Norpig. I think the others have said all that needs saying about this place. I'm sure you'll have a reet good laugh! :good:

32Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Fri Nov 30 2012, 15:42

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Some pre-match tweets from the good folks of Twitter using #bwfc:

@Bazjitfc Ok will stick my neck out and go for a 2-1 win for #itfc against #bwfc. No real basis to this other than blind hope!

@FickleFanofBWFC Reo-Coker to miss tomorrow's match due to injury.. Noooo Sad #BWFC

@helencropper Absolutely devastated that Reo-coker will not be making his return to the Reebok. Was looking forward to seeing him ripped to shreads #bwfc

@19manning83 Absolutely loved Eagles' interview "Are you disappointed not to be facing Reo-Coker" Eagles: "I had no idea he'd signed for them" #bwfc

@JohnA_ITFC We'll take a cheeky win I think, why not! Wink #itfc #bwfc

@ANDYGRIFFITHS11 Timely how Nigel Reo-Coker is conveniently injured for his Reebok return #deserter Send the tractor boys down too Nigel #bwfc #itfc

@WesleyBwfcHead Can't wait for the game tomorrow! Let's keep this run going whites! #bwfc #itfc #eagleshattrick

Brought to you by Lt. Boon, Twitter correspondent! :good:

33Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Fri Nov 30 2012, 16:12

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Ipswich's last visit to the Reebok:

34Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Fri Nov 30 2012, 16:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lt. Boon wrote:Welcome Norpig. I think the others have said all that needs saying about this place. I'm sure you'll have a reet good laugh! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks for all the welcome messages, first impressions the language on here is a lot more industrial than on JA606!

35Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Fri Nov 30 2012, 18:18

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Welcome aboard, Norpig - we are a somewhat adult site but we don't go overboard as a rule. Get stuck in and make yourself at home! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

36Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Fri Nov 30 2012, 18:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hello and welcome Norpig, hope you decide to stick around and join in the fun.

37Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Fri Nov 30 2012, 18:29

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Hi Norpig. I remember a little girl had one of those at a game I went to and kept waving the bloody thing in front of me.

38Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Fri Nov 30 2012, 19:27

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

And can you all please watch your fucking language.

39Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Fri Nov 30 2012, 19:35

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Who should play this one?

Bogdan
Mears Ricketts Knight Warnock
Lee Andrews Butterfield Spearing Eagles
Davies

Ngog, Sordell, Afobe, Mavies, Ream, Petrov, Keeper, Mills

...that would be my selection...

40Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Fri Nov 30 2012, 19:37

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kevin Davies upfront? Are you feeling alright?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum