Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackburn vs Bolton THE GOALS

+3
Sgt. Bash
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blackburn vs Bolton THE GOALS Empty Blackburn vs Bolton THE GOALS Thu Nov 29 2012, 14:05

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

flower

2Blackburn vs Bolton THE GOALS Empty Re: Blackburn vs Bolton THE GOALS Thu Nov 29 2012, 15:02

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Say what you will about Big Kev, but he took his goal quite nicely. CYL was his usual nippy self in getting to that rebound but hats off to Eagles. He didn't even muss his hair up in that sterling performance!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

3Blackburn vs Bolton THE GOALS Empty Re: Blackburn vs Bolton THE GOALS Thu Nov 29 2012, 15:24

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

:good: Nice one Hipster!

4Blackburn vs Bolton THE GOALS Empty Re: Blackburn vs Bolton THE GOALS Thu Nov 29 2012, 16:35

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Keegan wrote:CYL was his usual nippy self

Racist.

5Blackburn vs Bolton THE GOALS Empty Re: Blackburn vs Bolton THE GOALS Thu Nov 29 2012, 16:44

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Am I the only one that can't see the video? I can only see a little flower.

6Blackburn vs Bolton THE GOALS Empty Re: Blackburn vs Bolton THE GOALS Thu Nov 29 2012, 17:03

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:Am I the only one that can't see the video? I can only see a little flower.

Depending on the speed of your broadband it takes a few secs longer than rest of page to load.

Also, is flash player installed/updated? If your looking on an iphone as well they are a bit funny with flash media...

Hope that helps.

Cheers hipster.

7Blackburn vs Bolton THE GOALS Empty Re: Blackburn vs Bolton THE GOALS Thu Nov 29 2012, 17:23

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah on my phone, dammit!

Thanks rebel

8Blackburn vs Bolton THE GOALS Empty Re: Blackburn vs Bolton THE GOALS Thu Nov 29 2012, 20:08

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

A view of Lees goal taken from the Crowd.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum