Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Do You Want For Christmas???

+13
Natasha Whittam
Lyric Todkill
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
Soul Kitchen
rammywhite
bwfc71
Mr Magoo
Sgt. Bash
NickFazer
Reebok Trotter
Angry Dad
Banks of the Croal
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21What Do You Want For Christmas??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Sun Dec 09 2012, 09:01

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Lyric Todkill wrote:What Do You Want For Christmas??? - Page 2 Jenna-louise_coleman_bw_0
Jenna-Louise Coleman - the new Doctor Who assistant, who eventually becomes a Dalek (as seen in series 7 ep 1 of New Who)

::dance::

22What Do You Want For Christmas??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Sun Dec 09 2012, 10:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lyric Todkill wrote:What Do You Want For Christmas??? - Page 2 Jenna-louise_coleman_bw_0

I once sat at a table next to her in Shimla Pinks restaurant in Manchester. She is very petite but just as attractive in real life. I think she was in Emmerdale at the time.

23What Do You Want For Christmas??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Sun Dec 09 2012, 11:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

I once sat at a table next to her in Shimla Pinks restaurant in Manchester. She is very petite but just as attractive in real life. I think she was in Emmerdale at the time.

It's people like you that have created this celebrity culture we live in. I bet you buy Heat & Hello every week. You should be ashamed.

24What Do You Want For Christmas??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Sun Dec 09 2012, 11:43

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I actually went into the place to have a meal and she just happened to be in there with her mates. I don't bother with Heat or Hello. I much prefer The Lady magazine because you get a better class of celebrity.

25What Do You Want For Christmas??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Sun Dec 09 2012, 11:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:I actually went into the place to have a meal and she just happened to be in there with her mates. I don't bother with Heat or Hello. I much prefer TheLadt magazine because you get a better class of celebrity.

I bet you have Jade Goody's autobiography.

26What Do You Want For Christmas??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Sun Dec 09 2012, 11:47

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Most certainly not! Only autobiographies of sporting heroes and footballers.

27What Do You Want For Christmas??? - Page 2 Empty All I want for Christmas is? Sun Dec 16 2012, 22:03

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

A quality right back, a commanding central defender, a midfield destroyer and a potent striker. Oh and some Monster Munch please! What do you want?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=Z7CpMITDLYc

28What Do You Want For Christmas??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Sun Dec 16 2012, 22:06

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Culcheth_White wrote:A quality right back, a commanding central defender, a midfield destroyer and a potent striker. Oh and some Monster Munch please! What do you want?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=Z7CpMITDLYc

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t2694-what-do-you-want-for-christmas

29What Do You Want For Christmas??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Sun Dec 16 2012, 23:48

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Far as Bolton goes, ideally would like Holden to return like the player he was.

Wheater and Mavies to come back ASAP.

N'Gog keeps on scoring great goals.

All being well we get maximum points in our next three games.

Well it is Christmas time.

I bet that phooking Scrooge turns up and ruins it all...The Bastard.

30What Do You Want For Christmas??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Mon Dec 17 2012, 06:28

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Zooey deschanel

I dont even have to have her for long. 15-30 seconds would be fine with me

31What Do You Want For Christmas??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Mon Dec 17 2012, 20:20

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

JonnyRandom wrote:Zooey deschanel

I dont even have to have her for long. 15-30 seconds would be fine with me

What Do You Want For Christmas??? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrEKSnMuhsRIY0gj_h4rldeRIJJQtIOHkv6eWiLWPma8FSegJ8yA

32What Do You Want For Christmas??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Wed Dec 19 2012, 17:49

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Reebok Trotter wrote:
rammywhite wrote:A hernia repaired!!

Are you on the waiting list ? My dad had his done on the NHS and he is fine now.

When many people hear the term 'hernia' they think of the so-called 'sports hernia' associated with Premiership footballers and the like. This isn't actually a true hernia but rather a muscle tear. The hernia that mere mortals usually get however, is a rupture with the most common site in males being the groin, the hernia being typically characterised by a lump. Surgery is required to repair this. Recovery seems to be relatively straightforward for most people (usually around 6 weeks or so) but for me for whatever reason it took much longer. Painful at first, then after that just plain uncomfortable for a long, long time. This it seems can be the result of scar tissue or the embeding of the permanent mesh now used to support hernia repairs. So Rammy, I say good luck to you ! I hope your experience is better than mine. Suffice to say I can think of better things to wish for at Christmas !

33What Do You Want For Christmas??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Wed Dec 19 2012, 17:52

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes, best of luck with your op Rammy. No fun being in hospital around Christmas time.

34What Do You Want For Christmas??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Wed Dec 19 2012, 21:06

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is currently doing the rounds. Anyone know how it works ?

http://www.regiftable.com/RegiftingRobinPopUp.html

35What Do You Want For Christmas??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Wed Dec 19 2012, 21:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I used to like Zooey before it was cool, back when she was in all the real girls and almost famous.

study

36What Do You Want For Christmas??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Thu Dec 20 2012, 05:06

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Spirit of 58 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

Are you on the waiting list ? My dad had his done on the NHS and he is fine now.

When many people hear the term 'hernia' they think of the so-called 'sports hernia' associated with Premiership footballers and the like. This isn't actually a true hernia but rather a muscle tear. The hernia that mere mortals usually get however, is a rupture with the most common site in males being the groin, the hernia being typically characterised by a lump. Surgery is required to repair this. Recovery seems to be relatively straightforward for most people (usually around 6 weeks or so) but for me for whatever reason it took much longer. Painful at first, then after that just plain uncomfortable for a long, long time. This it seems can be the result of scar tissue or the embeding of the permanent mesh now used to support hernia repairs. So Rammy, I say good luck to you ! I hope your experience is better than mine. Suffice to say I can think of better things to wish for at Christmas !

Thanks Spirit of 58- and RT.
I had the repair done on Monday- and then sent home on Tuesday morning. Its a repair of a repair that was done 5 years ago but but tore again. Lots of scar tissue from the previous job.
It's painful -and keeps me awake- hence I'm writing this at 4.30 in the morning.
However it's done and so I'm up and still on the green side of the grass.
Christmas will be a bit subdued- but I'll be at the Reebok on Boxing Day to celebrate another notch on the Dougie victory trail. so-I for one got what I wanted for Christmas
Many thanks for your good wishes

37What Do You Want For Christmas??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Thu Dec 20 2012, 11:22

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Glad it went well, Rammy. Very Happy

Have a good Christmas and hopefully we will win on Boxing Day!!!

38What Do You Want For Christmas??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Thu Dec 20 2012, 12:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I used to like Zooey before it was cool,

What a ridiculous thing to say. You only like people before they become "cool" then you discard them?

39What Do You Want For Christmas??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Thu Dec 20 2012, 20:26

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

rammywhite wrote:
Spirit of 58 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

Thanks Spirit of 58- and RT.
I had the repair done on Monday- and then sent home on Tuesday morning. Its a repair of a repair that was done 5 years ago but but tore again. Lots of scar tissue from the previous job.
It's painful -and keeps me awake- hence I'm writing this at 4.30 in the morning.
However it's done and so I'm up and still on the green side of the grass.
Christmas will be a bit subdued- but I'll be at the Reebok on Boxing Day to celebrate another notch on the Dougie victory trail. so-I for one got what I wanted for Christmas
Many thanks for your good wishes

That's the spirit ! Hang on in there but take things easy, for a while at least ! Been there, so I know what you're going through. Very best wishes for a speedy recovery ! '58

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum