Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Huddersfield v Bolton: Some pre-match fan tweets!

+4
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
Sgt. Bash
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Heres what some Bolton AND Huddersfield fans think about our match tomorrow:

@NeilBonnarBN 1,800 tickets sold for Huddersfield away tomorrow. 1,200 at Brighton, 3,500 at Blackburn, the fans are playing their part. #bwfc

@NeilBonnarBN When, if ever, did #bwfc have a better consistent away support than now?

@FickleFanofBWFC Shame I can't go to the #HTFC #BWFC match tomorrow, was looking forward to another away trip! Reacting to defeat will be interesting...

@Lofty95 Well excited for #rancid gig tonight.... Could be a boozy do, chances of me making the #bwfc at huddersfield tomorrow not looking good!!!

@brettwfc no matter how bad of a job dougie may do.... hes still such a cool guy! #bwfc

@MarkWhyy With Tyrone Mears banned and Stephen Warnock a doubt, Dougie will be forced to shuffle the defense around #BWFC #HTFC

@Danny_htfc Seriously need to get a result tomorrow #htfc #bwfc

@htafcdotcom Danny Ward (19_ward_90) faces his former employers this weekend and is fully focused on the task in hand #htafc #bwfc

@a_mcdermott My main memory of #htafc v #bwfc is a loon in the away end deciding to climb a floodlight pylon at Leeds Road in the 1980s. No idea why

@lukecouchman Looking forward to footy tomorrow Smile #htfc vs #bwfc

@emgem93NFG in all the exictement of #NFGFreestyleFriday and busy work i nearly forgot im going to huddersfield away tomorrow #COYWM #BWFC

@potter1989bwfc @Lmdeakin88 @17bethy @htafcjaneo You lot ready for tomorrow? 1800 Bolton fans + more coming over to 'hopefully' see us win #bwfc #htfc

@potter1989bwfc Another good away backing at Huddersfield on Saturday. 1800 fans going #awaydays #bwfc #COYWM

@m_stephens8 hudds away tomrrow but still got this spare ticket please someone take itof me #bwfc COYWM

@Ickey25 Its a must win for #bwfc this sat Vs a team who were two div below us last season #htfc .We need a gd run of form to finish the yr in style.

A few thoughts from the realm of Twitter. A theme seems to be that we're taking good followings away this season. I agree, it's good to see it. But it won't last unless we start moving up the table ASAP.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Very interesting Lt, wonder if we will be so up beat after the match!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The atmosphere at away games is so much better than at the Reebok. COYW.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lt. Boon wrote:

@NeilBonnarBN When, if ever, did #bwfc have a better consistent away support than now?

Er, yes. We took 3,500 to Huddersfield for a midweek game the last time we played them. They won 3-2 in an absolute cracker.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

We won 3-2 Natasha, I was there and remember the game well.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lt. Boon wrote:We won 3-2 Natasha, I was there and remember the game well.

We lost. Trust me.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

They beat us 3-2 in 1999 at their place, i'm sure of it. Maybe it's another game you are thinking of LT?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The game I'm thinking of was probably the best game I ever saw where we lost. We were absolutely superb in the second half with Claus Jensen and Michael Johansen playing blinders. I think Holdsworth & Johansen scored.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The last time Bolton played at Huddersfield was on September 9th 2000 a game which we won 3-2.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For those with longer memories I am sure we beat them 3-1 at Burnden Park in the eighties. I remember it because one of the scorers was none other than ' Jolting ' Jeff Chandler.

I think the inappropriately named John Thomas scored as well that day.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lt. Boon wrote:The last time Bolton played at Huddersfield was on September 9th 2000 a game which we won 3-2.

You idiot, I was thinking about another game in my head.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Lt. Boon wrote:The last time Bolton played at Huddersfield was on September 9th 2000 a game which we won 3-2.

You idiot, I was thinking about another game in my head.

You were thinking of the '99 game, yes. However you did put in your first post in this thread that Huddersfield beat us the last time we played them away. When it wasn't, it was the time before that. Incorrect stats are something that must always be corrected! :good:

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lt. Boon wrote:

You were thinking of the '99 game, yes. However you did put in your first post in this thread that Huddersfield beat us the last time we played them away. When it wasn't, it was the time before that. Incorrect stats are something that must always be corrected! :good:

No one corrects me. I'm issuing a fatwa against you.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Lt. Boon wrote:

No one corrects me. I'm issuing a fatwa against you.

You're an "Islamic scholar" and you're issuing "A legal opinion or ruling" against me!? Cool Cool

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's about time the Vegetarian Society issued a fatwa against Bolton Hater. Fucking salad dodger.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lt. Boon wrote:

You're an "Islamic scholar" and you're issuing "A legal opinion or ruling" against me!? Cool Cool

To make it simple for you, the last person to correct me was Largehat. He's now being used as an anchor for my boat.

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

Boat?

The council do boats..!

Cool.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:To make it simple for you, the last person to correct me was Largehat. He's now being used as an anchor for my boat.

Correction, he is now a mod on another forum.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mallorca Trotter wrote:Boat?

The council do boats..!

Cool.

It's more of a barge, but you get the picture.

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

The only picture I got was the cock and balls... I missed the barge.. Can you resend..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum