Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Homosexuality in Football

+10
Angry Dad
wanderlust
Keegan
Bolton Nuts
BWFCinPhila
Hipster_Nebula
largehat
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Homosexuality in Football - Page 2 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Wed Feb 01 2012, 14:06

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:
I wouldn't give a monkeys if we had a team of gay transsexuals in gimp suit strips if they were brilliant at footie.

You might genuinely not care, but the reality is, we would be a laughing stock among many of our fans and fans of other clubs.

Do you think that parents would want their children to look up to gay transexuals in gimp suits? I wouldn't.

22Homosexuality in Football - Page 2 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Wed Feb 01 2012, 14:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am not sure if the FA would allow gimp suits. It might be seen as an unfair advantage by frightening our opponents. Perhaps a couple of leeks or a bandana hanging out of their back pocket would be more appropriate ?

23Homosexuality in Football - Page 2 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Wed Feb 01 2012, 14:47

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I watched the documentary last night and the worst thing about it was gaining some respect for Joey Barton.
But at least I gained none for John Fashanu (horrible bloke).

24Homosexuality in Football - Page 2 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Wed Feb 01 2012, 18:04

BWFCinPhila

BWFCinPhila
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

wanderlust wrote:
So therefore people will judge for themselves how they feel about gay men.

I love gay men. Frequently.

25Homosexuality in Football - Page 2 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Thu Feb 02 2012, 11:56

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Its a malfunction that one day will be corrected by drugs or minor proceedures.

26Homosexuality in Football - Page 2 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Thu Feb 02 2012, 21:48

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I reckon it's all down to genetics. A short circuit of the x and y chromosomes while the foetus is still developing.

I have nothing against gay men because what they do in the privacy of their own homes is none of my business.

It's the shifty looking fuckers who are always hanging around the public toilets, when you are caught short and are bursting for a dump, that really piss me off.

27Homosexuality in Football - Page 2 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Fri Feb 03 2012, 10:59

i share my love around men and women althogh i find its best not to do it in the fizzy drinks isle in ASDA

28Homosexuality in Football - Page 2 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Fri Feb 03 2012, 17:05

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:I reckon it's all down to genetics. A short circuit of the x and y chromosomes while the foetus is still developing.

I have nothing against gay men because what they do in the privacy of their own homes is none of my business.

It's the shifty looking fuckers who are always hanging around the public toilets, when you are caught short and are bursting for a dump, that really piss me off.
I know i put ones head down the toilet pan when he gave me a shifty look,the wife said what was that noise ? i said just some noisy drinker.

29Homosexuality in Football - Page 2 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Fri Feb 03 2012, 17:07

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Wonder if these footballers have spit roasts at hotels with young lads!!!!

30Homosexuality in Football - Page 2 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Fri Feb 03 2012, 17:38

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I've noticed that gay men are commonly in the industries where they can be seen and admired, and sport definitely comes into the frame. The thought that occurs to me is how players who know the other one(s) are gay cope in the communal bath. When I was in the Army, we had a willy-watcher who seemed to have more showers than anyone else, but such was the way of life that if he tried any more than that, then he may well have met some stiff resistance, (sorry about that Smile ) I would imagine that in the privacy of the changing rooms, the same situation may well be the case. I recently watched a clip of the gay referee, where he ws literally prancing and dancing around the pitch, absolutly hilarious, and isn't there a team of gay men that plays in one of the local leagues in London?

31Homosexuality in Football - Page 2 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Fri Feb 03 2012, 18:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Wonder if these footballers have spit roasts at hotels with young lads!!!!

I would reckon a gay man would probably want to have sex with another man, so the possibility is quite high.

32Homosexuality in Football - Page 2 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Fri Feb 03 2012, 20:26

BWFCinPhila

BWFCinPhila
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Is it possible for gay men to get pregnant receiving butt sex?

33Homosexuality in Football - Page 2 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Fri Feb 03 2012, 20:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BWFCinPhila wrote:Is it possible for gay men to get pregnant receiving butt sex?

no.

34Homosexuality in Football - Page 2 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Fri Feb 03 2012, 21:16

BWFCinPhila

BWFCinPhila
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Sometimes life just doesn't seem fair.

35Homosexuality in Football - Page 2 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Fri Feb 03 2012, 21:18

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Yeah, what a bummer !

36Homosexuality in Football - Page 2 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Fri Feb 03 2012, 21:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BWFCinPhila wrote:Is it possible for gay men to get pregnant receiving butt sex?

Relax Phila, you have nothing to worry about.

37Homosexuality in Football - Page 2 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Fri Feb 03 2012, 21:29

BWFCinPhila

BWFCinPhila
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Relax Phila, you have nothing to worry about.

And here I've been practicing on sausages for years waiting to meet the right guy.

38Homosexuality in Football - Page 2 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Fri Feb 03 2012, 21:31

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Hope you defrosted them first !

39Homosexuality in Football - Page 2 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Fri Feb 03 2012, 21:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You would have more chance of meeting the right guy if you had laser eye surgery and ditched the spectacles, and get that fucking fringe trimmed while you are at it.

Don't be afraid of a few knock backs because not everyone will feel comfortable talking to you while you are stroking your pussy.

40Homosexuality in Football - Page 2 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Fri Feb 03 2012, 21:35

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sure there are a few gay bars in Philly.

just walk in wearing arseless chaps.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum