Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-0 Charlton - the goals - VIDEO

+11
BoltonTillIDie
inf
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
xmiles
Sgt. Bash
Lofty_Love
aaron_bwfc
gloswhite
Sluffy
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

See them here, scroll to 38 mins 15 secs for our game.

Two belters from Ngog!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

First time I've seen thes. Absolute crackers, both of them

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

2 cracking goals but 2 guilt edge chances for them which should have put them 2-0 before we even scored....woeful defending at times.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

We don't do defending.

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

..But if we did, it would probably be the worst defending in the world.

:drinks:

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Like it lol!

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

This is a strange feeling... I'm actually confident that David N'Gog could be the answer to our up front problems! We can now concentrate on sorting the defence out in January now (hopefully)!

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Its never good to drink too much at lunchtime, and on an empty stomach too. Go into a darkened room, and reconsider this strange feeling Very Happy

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:We don't do defending.

How true, thanks OC.

Interview with Allardyce in the Sunday Times today has a quote I think is 100% correct.

"It's always been an entertainment industry but we know that those who win the most are those who defend the best. That will never change."

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

gloswhite wrote:Its never good to drink too much at lunchtime, and on an empty stomach too. Go into a darkened room, and reconsider this strange feeling Very Happy

Maybe that Dr Pepper I was drinking did have something in it! :/

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We can't expect Ngog to score goals like that every game but he does at least have the skill and potential to finish off moves. It's perhaps no coincidence that this season we have had more shots on target then any other team but also have the lowest conversion rate whilst Ngog is benchwarming. Statistically, he should be our main striker or rather that he and SKD should start as SKD is almost always on the pitch when Ngog scores.

Under DF his goals per minutes on the park is right up there. As DF is playing 2 defensive mids to compensate for our back 4, he might try starting with Ngog and bringing SKD on if required rather than the other way round, but I can't see it happening and I'm not sure Ngog has the legs to do the workload SKD does and still be sharp enough to take his chances.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Curious to see whether n'gog starts at Peterborough.

Oh and cheers for the video sluffy.

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

N'gog is still young, I think people tend to forget because his names been around for a while but at 23 he can only get better. He works hard an he does have good ability.

Hes moved from France, gone from being promoted as Liverpool next big young thing to the Championship after having quite a few difficult seasons but hes never come out and said anything negative and always tried his hardest, puts into perspective the childish behavior of Sordell (if the rumors are true).

He still isn't the solution though - he just isn't good enough yet, we need another striker in January but he puts the effort in on the field and apparently the training ground and he will only get better every year.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For me, if I was the manager, I would play 4-4-2 with Ngog and SKD up front against Posh. Have Eagles, Butterfield, Spearing and Petrov on from the start and see where it takes us.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:For me, if I was the manager, I would play 4-4-2 with Ngog and SKD up front against Posh. Have Eagles, Butterfield, Spearing and Petrov on from the start and see where it takes us.

It would end up being 4-4!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At least the fans wouldn't be booing.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:At least the fans wouldn't be booing.

I'm sure they'll find a reason! :good:

inf

inf
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Sluffy wrote:See them here, scroll to 38 mins 15 secs for our game.

Two belters from Ngog!

[url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01pjkvh/The_Football_League_Show_2012_2013_15_12_2012/
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Available in UK only. Damnit. Sad

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Try here INF [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

inf

inf
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Try here INF [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks! Very Happy

Great goals from Ngog!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum