Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

#DoomsdayFootballChants

+3
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
Sgt. Bash
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1#DoomsdayFootballChants Empty #DoomsdayFootballChants Thu Dec 20 2012, 19:21

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

A selection of Tweets using #DoomsdayFootballChants:

@Now__Football I'll sing on my own, I'll sing on my own, I survived doomsday, I'll sing on my own.

@LUSEA_ Que sera sera, whatever will be will be, we're getting engulfed by sea, que sera sera

@SeanPNE_ Come for the Rapture, You've only come for the Rapture!

@neilphillips27 "It explodes when it wants, it explodes when It waaaaaants - Planet Earth, it explodes when it wants".

@SamuelBRFC and its all gone quiet everywhere...

@JakeyRW we're getting killed in the morning! Killed in the morrrrrning! We're getting killed in the mooorning

@thenickyroberts Jesus is a Mayan, he wears a Mayan hat and when he saw the Earth he said I'll destroy that!

Ours:

@BoltonNutsUK I wanna go home! I wanna go home! The afterlife is a shit hole! I wanna go home!

Can anyone think of any better ones? (It can't be that difficult!)

2#DoomsdayFootballChants Empty Re: #DoomsdayFootballChants Thu Dec 20 2012, 19:33

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

@DanRicketts96 They'll hit when they want, they'll hit when they want, they're the meteors they'll hit when they want.

@PattynChips They're here! They're there! They're every f***ing where! Empty Streets. Empty Streets.

@MartStfc It's big, it's red, when it hits we'll all be dead, Asteroid, Asteroid

@Drakey31 EI EI EIO, Off to burning hell we go.

@FourFourTom Stand up if you're still alive, stand up if you're still alive!

3#DoomsdayFootballChants Empty Re: #DoomsdayFootballChants Thu Dec 20 2012, 19:34

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

How about -

You only sing when you're living...

or

It's all gone quiet everywhere...

4#DoomsdayFootballChants Empty Re: #DoomsdayFootballChants Thu Dec 20 2012, 19:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

were there any funny ones?

5#DoomsdayFootballChants Empty Re: #DoomsdayFootballChants Thu Dec 20 2012, 20:48

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hipster_Nebula wrote:were there any funny ones?

Probably none that you'd find funny, no.

6#DoomsdayFootballChants Empty Re: #DoomsdayFootballChants Thu Dec 20 2012, 21:37

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lt. Boon wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:were there any funny ones?

Probably none that you'd find funny, no.

affraid

7#DoomsdayFootballChants Empty Re: #DoomsdayFootballChants Fri Dec 21 2012, 00:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T'was the night before doomsday and all through the house, giggling could be heard from those sick of their spouse.

Not really a footy chant but whatever

8#DoomsdayFootballChants Empty Re: #DoomsdayFootballChants Fri Dec 21 2012, 00:37

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

There's only nobody playin nobody playin nobody plaaaayin.

9#DoomsdayFootballChants Empty Re: #DoomsdayFootballChants Fri Dec 21 2012, 08:34

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

@Now__Football I'll sing on my own, I'll sing on my own, I survived doomsday, I'll sing on my own.

lol!

10#DoomsdayFootballChants Empty Re: #DoomsdayFootballChants Fri Dec 21 2012, 08:52

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Whats that coming over the hill?
Is it a rapture?
Is it a rapture?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum