Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aftershaves / Eau de toilette / Cologne etc.

+12
WhiteBic
Keegan
Angry Dad
Reebok_Rebel
Michael Bolton
Spirit of 58
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
bwfc71
doffcocker
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm not a big ponce when it comes to sprays, but I like having one to use occasionally.

In the last few years I've mainly used Lacoste Red, but went for a change this Christmas by opting for Lacoste Challenge, mainly because it was reduced. I'm quite disappointed so far.

I also like Fahrenheit by Dior (fucking rip-off) and XS by Paco Robanne.

What's your squirt?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Issey Miyake either the blue or the black - both my favourites!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote: I'm quite disappointed so far.

So far? Are you expecting the fragrance to get better with time?

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Pino Silvestre.
Its hard to find in the UK but you can buy it anywhere in Italy.
It's cheap as well!!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Years ago I used to use Cedarwood or Eau Sauvage but nowadays I just use Joop. Have a look at some of these reviews for Eau Sauvage. Anyone would think they were describing a rare vintage wine. I didn't realise so many men took their smellies so seriously.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=eau%20de%20savage%20review&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CFgQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.basenotes.net%2FID26120547.html&ei=fhzgUPDkAo_N0AWTh4HABA&usg=AFQjCNHvhxSonr89tubNYSgd2n0zEW8QkA

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dunhill Pursuit.

I don't wear anything, slags are turned on by body odour.

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

'Chanel Bleu' or 'Dunhill Fresh'

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Oh I love aftershave, I have about 10 bottles. My favourites in general is Joop! - Joop! Go, jump, thrill and homme are lovely. But the best reaction I ever got from one was when wearing Armani diamonds for men - which is very nice, some woman at work could smell it but didn't know who was wearing it but she said I just want to jump on whoever is wearing that!

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Michael Bolton wrote:Oh I love aftershave, I have about 10 bottles. My favourites in general is Joop! - Joop! Go, jump, thrill and homme are lovely. But the best reaction I ever got from one was when wearing Armani diamonds for men - which is very nice, some woman at work could smell it but didn't know who was wearing it but she said I just want to jump on whoever is wearing that!

Why did you not smash her?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I love joop personally, I also love hugo boss - the old one thats just called 'hugo'.

I like the dkny one too that comes in a silver apple shaped bottle.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
So far? Are you expecting the fragrance to get better with time?

Yes. Hasn't a smell ever grown on you over time?

P.S. Feel free to discuss your favourite ladies' perfumes. It may give Hipster some ideas for next Christmas.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

P.S. Feel free to discuss your favourite ladies' perfumes. It may give Hipster some ideas for next Christmas.

It would probably bring a whole new meaning to toilet water.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I used to like one called Diesel but it dissapeared so now its joop.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I like to mix fragrances - this behind the ears and that on my wrists (so it drifts about when I walk) - drives the slags wild trying to figure out what I'm wearing! I've had a young miss walk up to me from behind and pause to say "You smell nice!" and disappear.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:I like to mix fragrances - this behind the ears and that on my wrists (so it drifts about when I walk) - drives the slags wild trying to figure out what I'm wearing! I've had a young miss walk up to me from behind and pause to say "You smell nice!" and disappear.

Wow!!! You put it behind your ears and on your wrists? My missus does the same. Is it Petunia Winegum oil you are using ? Razz

I only put it on my face after a shave and only when I am going out for the day or evening. It's too bloody expensive to put on everyday.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:drives the slags wild trying to figure out what I'm wearing!

Jamaica has slags? TV has lied to me.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Sorry - I forgot to log in as Bolton Hater. I don't do aftershave much as I like a bit of a 'shadow', but a touch of cologne in the workplace is very effective - I may have to assist my female colleagues at their desk and pointing at a monitor so my wrist passes by the nose leaves that little something to notice. All's fair in love and war.Very Happy

A forgotten art by ladies is to put a dab of perfume on the hem of the skirt so it swishes up something nice when they walk. Ah, the good old days.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hugo Boss Orange, Diesel only for the brave, David becham sport are what I have on the go at the minute. I would recommend all of them as when I go to Yates in Bolton now I have girls hanging off me.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Vetiver by Guerlain is clean, fresh and subtle. Isse Miyake too.

Bargain basement winner with the ladies is having a good wash with Imperial Leather soap - the smell is guaranteed to dominate any aftershave so there's no point in wearing any unless you want to smell like a tart's handbag or a rutting teenager.

BTW I think teenage lads should be banned from using Lynx - it stinks the house out with an invisible toxic cloud for days.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum