Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eaves hopes he will play a part

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eaves hopes he will play a part Empty Eaves hopes he will play a part Mon Dec 31 2012, 13:06

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

YOUNG Wanderers[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]frontman Tom Eaves hopes he can play a part back at the Reebok after a successful three-month loan at Bristol Rovers.
The 20-year-old has been back in Lancashire recently to meet Whites boss Dougie Freedman for the first time.

And after his spell at the Memorial Stadium ended following Saturday’s postponed League Two clash at Cheltenham, he is looking to force his way into Freedman’s reckoning in the new year.

Eaves told the Bristol Evening Post: "I don’t know what the future holds for me at the moment.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I’ll go back to Bolton and see what happens after that. I was back there for a few days last week to meet the new manager (Freedman) and his staff because they haven’t seen that much of me. It is a whole new set-up so it was good to go back and get a feel for the place again."

Eaves netted seven times for the Pirates in his stay in Bristol despite the team’s struggles.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Eaves hopes he will play a part Empty Re: Eaves hopes he will play a part Mon Dec 31 2012, 13:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another case of shit or get off the pan. Hopefully he will step up and show he can do the business, but I think it's more a case of whether his playing style will suit DFs plans. But if not we should sell him on.

3Eaves hopes he will play a part Empty Re: Eaves hopes he will play a part Mon Dec 31 2012, 16:12

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He isn't good enough. League 1 will be as high as he can cut it..

4Eaves hopes he will play a part Empty Re: Eaves hopes he will play a part Tue Jan 01 2013, 10:15

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Boggersbelief wrote:He isn't good enough. League 1 will be as high as he can cut it..

On what do you base this?

5Eaves hopes he will play a part Empty Re: Eaves hopes he will play a part Wed Jan 02 2013, 12:19

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If he was any good coyle would have given him a chance with the first team, he got nowhere near it, as coyle realised he was shit and that buying him just because he scored a hat trick against us proved how incompetent a manager he is.

6Eaves hopes he will play a part Empty Re: Eaves hopes he will play a part Wed Jan 02 2013, 13:43

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He has more chance of a kick than Sordell .... Dougie is playing guys who are not good enough already so why not another one?

7Eaves hopes he will play a part Empty Re: Eaves hopes he will play a part Wed Jan 02 2013, 14:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have a feeling Sordell will get a run out against Sunderland - as will Riley, Vela and possibly Eaves too. I'd be disappointed if DF didn't use the cup game to give a few youngsters an opportunity and some game time.

8Eaves hopes he will play a part Empty Re: Eaves hopes he will play a part Thu Jan 03 2013, 16:30

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Plan B. If Craig Davies signs Eaves won't get a look in and it ain't looking good for the other non-regular strikers either.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum