Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Husband Beating: Would You Own Up?

+5
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
Mr Magoo
Sgt. Bash
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Husband Beating: Would You Own Up? Empty Husband Beating: Would You Own Up? Wed Jan 09 2013, 15:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stuntman Eddie Kidd's wife has been arrested for regularly beating him up between July and October of last year. She will stand trial later in the year.

As this site is mainly inhabited by men I wonder how many of you are currently being abused by your wives or girlfriends? Feel free to own up, this problem won't go away until the victims/wimps come forward.

Posters I am convinced reguarly get beaten up by girls are:

Aaron
Wanderlust
Hipster
Passi
Jayjay23
Doffcocker
Lofty Love
BoltonTillIDie

They seem the type. Perhaps admitting it on here will be the first step to winning their balls back.

Is a woman beating up a man acceptable in todays society? Would you intervene if you witnessed a woman beating up a bloke in the street?

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:Stuntman Eddie Kidd's wife has been arrested for regularly beating him up between July and October of last year. She will stand trial later in the year.

As this site is mainly inhabited by men I wonder how many of you are currently being abused by your wives or girlfriends? Feel free to own up, this problem won't go away until the victims/wimps come forward.

Aaron
Wanderlust
Hipster
Passi
Jayjay23
Doffcocker
Lofty Love
BoltonTillIDie

They seem the type. Perhaps admitting it on here will be the first step to winning their balls back.

Is a woman beating up a man acceptable in todays society? Would you intervene if you witnessed a woman beating up a bloke in the street?

Some men like being dominated by woman (Bolton Hater).

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

So does Nat.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Eddie Kidd is severely disabled and was probably incapable of defending himself. I can't see any posters on here falling into that category.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You aint seen me when i am shitfaced.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:You aint seen me when i am shitfaced.

At least you would be able to see the blows coming.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is a woman beating up a man acceptable in todays society?

No - Always annoyed me how it seems alright for a 'lady' to hit their partner and people laugh about it, but if it was the other way around it's frowned upon. None should be OK in my opinion.

Would you intervene if you witnessed a woman beating up a bloke in the street?

No - You don't intervene with domestics

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've never been beaten up by a woman.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Is a woman beating up a man acceptable in todays society?

No - Always annoyed me how it seems alright for a 'lady' to hit their partner and people laugh about it, but if it was the other way around it's frowned upon. None should be OK in my opinion.

Would you intervene if you witnessed a woman beating up a bloke in the street?

No - You don't intervene with domestics

Have you got something you want to tell us, (battered by a woman maybe).

10Husband Beating: Would You Own Up? Empty Re: Husband Beating: Would You Own Up? Wed Jan 09 2013, 19:34

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Afraid not - It's all about equality, it's only when it suits it matters.

11Husband Beating: Would You Own Up? Empty Re: Husband Beating: Would You Own Up? Wed Jan 09 2013, 19:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I've never been beaten up by a woman.

You are a woman pretending to be a man, you don't count.

12Husband Beating: Would You Own Up? Empty Re: Husband Beating: Would You Own Up? Wed Jan 09 2013, 20:39

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

And you are a man pretending to be a woman. I have a feeling you're one of those husbands you mention.

13Husband Beating: Would You Own Up? Empty Re: Husband Beating: Would You Own Up? Thu Jan 10 2013, 12:34

If Reebok Rebel could find a bird she'd beat him up. BWFC71 will definitely be wearing a gimp mask tonight when sweet sarah gives it to him.

14Husband Beating: Would You Own Up? Empty Re: Husband Beating: Would You Own Up? Thu Jan 10 2013, 12:40

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Natasha Whittam wrote:Stuntman Eddie Kidd's wife has been arrested for regularly beating him up between July and October of last year. She will stand trial later in the year.

Aaron
Wanderlust
Hipster
Passi
Jayjay23
Doffcocker
Lofty Love
BoltonTillIDie

Top of the list, get in there! Husband Beating: Would You Own Up? 3630314092

15Husband Beating: Would You Own Up? Empty Re: Husband Beating: Would You Own Up? Thu Jan 10 2013, 12:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

lol!

16Husband Beating: Would You Own Up? Empty Re: Husband Beating: Would You Own Up? Thu Jan 10 2013, 12:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:

Top of the list, get in there! Husband Beating: Would You Own Up? 3630314092

It's nothing to be proud of you bellend. Man up.

17Husband Beating: Would You Own Up? Empty Re: Husband Beating: Would You Own Up? Thu Jan 10 2013, 12:59

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote: Unlike Reebok Rebel, who would never allow himself to be beaten up or abused by anybody, I have to admit that I myself have suffered at the hands of several women myself, I just feel I attract the wrong type. I have the scars to prove it My counseling sessions are going OK at the moment but im just not ready to join the dating game again, I much prefer visiting seedy massage parlors and just getting what I want before I start to fear yet more horrendous beatings. My councilor says that this is the reason why maybe I come across to people as a total wanker, I feel the need to always put on an act when in reality im a nice boy. My family have been an absolute rock for me, even my sister who is a moose but when Ive been really desperate for some pussy she has allowed me to 'get off' inside her - I have no worries about getting her pregnant as shes now 16. sorry, im babbling on a bit now so il stop, you don't want to hear about my problems.
so there you have it, yes I have issues, Im sorry for acting like an idiot at times, i just want some friends really.
you will see some changes from now on, i promise.

well done Bolton_Hater, don't you feel better now?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum