Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Double-barrelled Dickheads

+9
bwfc71
Tigermin
Bernard Dennis Park
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
Copper Dragon
Lyric Todkill
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Double-barrelled Dickheads - Page 2 Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Thu Jan 24 2013, 22:02

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Ian Moore who played for Tranmere, Ronnie Moores son, is now known as Ian Thomas-Moore. He's a cunt btw.

Always be Ian Moore to me.

Why is he a stunt?

22Double-barrelled Dickheads - Page 2 Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Thu Jan 24 2013, 22:09

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Expect her Daddy is loaded,that normally happens to influence things !! Doesnt make him any less of a tit tho !!

23Double-barrelled Dickheads - Page 2 Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Thu Jan 24 2013, 22:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I only know this because I had two work colleagues who both got married and went through this rigmarole. In reality, it is a fcuking nightmare because you have to change everything. Bank accounts, Passports, Driving licence, Credit cards, etc etc.

In an ideal world the best solution would be to be born with a common surname like Smith or Jones. Then all you have to do is find a woman with the same surname and if you fall in love you can save yourself an absolute fortune both in marriage and subsequent divorce.

24Double-barrelled Dickheads - Page 2 Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Thu Jan 24 2013, 22:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A quick caveat. If your surname happens to be Batter then avoid any women whose surname is Fanny.

25Double-barrelled Dickheads - Page 2 Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Thu Jan 24 2013, 22:22

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Copper Dragon wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:I once did this slag called Deborah Wainwright-Cole, real posh totty. Wow was she an animal in the sack.

Slag and real posh totty is a contradiction in terms. I wonder what dishy Debby had to say about your performance in the sack ?

Sleeping for hours doesn't mean you are good in bed.

Rohypnol is illegal and maybe Debby was the unconscious one.

It was the only way he could shag his gran!!!

26Double-barrelled Dickheads - Page 2 Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Thu Jan 24 2013, 22:23

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Thank goodness I would never do anything like that otherwise it would be:

Amos-Braun-Hitler

affraid

27Double-barrelled Dickheads - Page 2 Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Thu Jan 24 2013, 22:26

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Copper Dragon wrote:Always be Ian Moore to me.

Why is he a stunt?

I forgot he played for you bastards too. That's another reason why he's a cunt.

28Double-barrelled Dickheads - Page 2 Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Thu Jan 24 2013, 22:29

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:Always be Ian Moore to me.

Why is he a stunt?

I forgot he played for you bastards too. That's another reason why he's a cunt.

Played more games for us than he has for Tranmere you gibbon. :suicide:

29Double-barrelled Dickheads - Page 2 Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Thu Jan 24 2013, 22:35

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

You backward bunch of cretin.
If they decide to share names then that is fine. And please note, she is taking his and he is taking hers. They join them together. At least it saves all the confusion on facebook when their old school mates try to track them down for a cheeky fumble.

30Double-barrelled Dickheads - Page 2 Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Fri Jan 25 2013, 06:16

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

And then what happens when two people with double barrelled names get married? Would they be Mr.& Mrs Thomas-Moore-Clarke- Wetherall.
Then they have kids who marry somone else with a quadruple barrelled name.......

31Double-barrelled Dickheads - Page 2 Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Fri Jan 25 2013, 06:39

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Lyric Todkill wrote:Pathetic, a bloke adopting a birds name

Exactly my point. He has lost all my respect.

IRONYYYY.

32Double-barrelled Dickheads - Page 2 Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Fri Jan 25 2013, 07:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

IRONYYYY.

:dontgetit:

33Double-barrelled Dickheads - Page 2 Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Sat Jan 26 2013, 01:32

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Would you give up whittam nat ?

34Double-barrelled Dickheads - Page 2 Empty Re: Double-barrelled Dickheads Sat Jan 26 2013, 13:16

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Of course she wouldn't she would become a double-barrelled numpty!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum