Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SORDELL! "Player of the month!"

+4
Keegan
JonnyRandom
Bernard Dennis Park
Hipster_Nebula
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SORDELL! "Player of the month!"  Empty SORDELL! "Player of the month!" Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:42 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

voted for by chavs on boltons facebook page.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

congrats!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

2SORDELL! "Player of the month!"  Empty Re: SORDELL! "Player of the month!" Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:47 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Shows how shit everyone else was.

Well done Marvin.

3SORDELL! "Player of the month!"  Empty Re: SORDELL! "Player of the month!" Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:54 pm

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Played marv!

Btw i was in a debate at work today, is it racist to call him starvin marvin? I didnt think so but apparently im wrong. Neutral

4SORDELL! "Player of the month!"  Empty Re: SORDELL! "Player of the month!" Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:58 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

How the fuck is that racist?

Just don't say he smells.

5SORDELL! "Player of the month!"  Empty Re: SORDELL! "Player of the month!" Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:46 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I don't think it is racist... it is in reference to a South Park character of the same name and the episode was not racist in my humble opinion. Similar to "Obi Wan Afobe", it is just a pop culture reference. Well done to Marv for winning doubters over - I was beginning to think I'd never see him play 90 minutes for us!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

6SORDELL! "Player of the month!"  Empty Re: SORDELL! "Player of the month!" Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:56 pm

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

He should be the first name on all of Dougie's future team sheets. Our best striker by far (that to be fair, is probably not difficult to achieve!)

7SORDELL! "Player of the month!"  Empty Re: SORDELL! "Player of the month!" Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:43 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tell whoever said its racist to fuck off.

8SORDELL! "Player of the month!"  Empty Re: SORDELL! "Player of the month!" Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:48 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It is a bit racist.

9SORDELL! "Player of the month!"  Empty Re: SORDELL! "Player of the month!" Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:49 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why does Keegan have a 12 year old bou in his avatar?

I trust the mods will step in.

10SORDELL! "Player of the month!"  Empty Re: SORDELL! "Player of the month!" Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:50 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:It is a bit racist.

It isn't though.

11SORDELL! "Player of the month!"  Empty Re: SORDELL! "Player of the month!" Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:56 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What about ' Suave Marve' ? It sounds more chic and sophisticated.

12SORDELL! "Player of the month!"  Empty Re: SORDELL! "Player of the month!" Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:43 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hipster_Nebula wrote:It is a bit racist.

No it isn't.

13SORDELL! "Player of the month!"  Empty Re: SORDELL! "Player of the month!" Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:02 pm

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Well I'm glad that ones cleared up.

anyway, sorry i went off topic a bit...

Lets hope this can give him an extra confidence boost. He's only young and if he can carry on with his recent form then there is no reason why he cant become one of our key players. Bit early to say this, and i hope i dont jinx it, but if he can carry on and cement a regular starting place for the rest of the season and on to next then i see no reason as to why he cant become a household name for Bolton. I know I'm clutching at straws here but but I have been for a while now when talking about Bolton Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum