Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fun and games

+12
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Leeds_Trotter
scottjames30
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok_Rebel
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Mr Magoo
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Fun and games - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun and games Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:42 pm

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

People don't have standards these days, I have had 3 girlfriends and I have only slept with one of them which is the one I am with now. I would never cheat on my partner, if I wanted to sleep with someone else, I would simply end the relationship. Also, I wouldn't hit on someone if I knew they were in a relationship, I wouldn't like someone to do that to my missus.

22Fun and games - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun and games Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:44 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Well done.

23Fun and games - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun and games Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:11 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:People don't have standards these days, I have had 3 girlfriends and I have only slept with one of them which is the one I am with now. I would never cheat on my partner, if I wanted to sleep with someone else, I would simply end the relationship. Also, I wouldn't hit on someone if I knew they were in a relationship, I wouldn't like someone to do that to my missus.

If everybody was like you, they would be no Jeremy Kyle show.

24Fun and games - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun and games Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:11 pm

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:No chance of that.

Why, because you don't own anything?
No natasha baby, because i'm her whole world and she knows no one could ever look after her like i can. She likes dangerous men its her thing and i can be as crazy as a cat with a firework up its arse.

25Fun and games - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun and games Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:15 pm

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:What's she do when your not there, is the question.

Is her lesbian lover fit?

She might of wanted proof, that you don't know how to lick a pussy.
She is not a lesbian neither of them are and she is very fit.

26Fun and games - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun and games Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:23 pm

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

wanderlust wrote:Be careful. In my experience, there are plenty of women who are up for a bit of variety, but not so many into sharing their bloke when it comes down to it. It's been 20 years since my last threesome (which didn't involve current missus) and although some of our female friends flirt a lot, I'd be fearing a Bobbit job if I proposed taking it any further. If you're fond of your tackle, draw the line, ideally with missus present as it will impress her - or at least put the decision in her hands.
They planned it, Tanya's husband has never given her an orgasm orally and my wife decided it was time she had one, they are very very close friends and she trusts us not to do anything else behind her back, but i dont know if anything else will happen probably not.

27Fun and games - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun and games Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:57 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Because a relationship is between 2 people, 3 is a crowd as the saying goes. I wouldn't like it if my partner did stuff with someone me been there or not, It would make me insecure for the rest of our time together, wondering if it happens when I'm not there and I wouldn't want my partner to feel the same. If you need other people to spice up your sex life, then you must have a pretty shit relationship. If you are with someone you both should be enough for each other, it shouldn't take anyone else to satisfy either of your needs. I've only slept with one person ever, and I never rushed into having sex. I've always waited until I felt I'm with the right person and I wouldn't mind if I only ever slept with her for the rest of my life.

How refreshing to read an admirable stance. I was a virgin for many years myself but I put it down to my looks more than my desire for rumpy pumpy.

28Fun and games - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun and games Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:03 pm

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Because a relationship is between 2 people, 3 is a crowd as the saying goes. I wouldn't like it if my partner did stuff with someone me been there or not, It would make me insecure for the rest of our time together, wondering if it happens when I'm not there and I wouldn't want my partner to feel the same. If you need other people to spice up your sex life, then you must have a pretty shit relationship. If you are with someone you both should be enough for each other, it shouldn't take anyone else to satisfy either of your needs. I've only slept with one person ever, and I never rushed into having sex. I've always waited until I felt I'm with the right person and I wouldn't mind if I only ever slept with her for the rest of my life.

How refreshing to read an admirable stance. I was a virgin for many years myself but I put it down to my looks more than my desire for rumpy pumpy.

Cheers RT. I myself have suffered with self confidence, be that in my looks or just in general. I know I ain't the best looking lad around, but there is more to someone than their looks. Saying that I could have lost my virginity way before I did, but I chose not to, because It's always been drilled into me to wait until I feel the time is right and I am so glad I did. I'm 21 years old now, and I think that is round about the correct age personally.

29Fun and games - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun and games Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:43 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:What's she do when your not there, is the question.

Is her lesbian lover fit?

She might of wanted proof, that you don't know how to lick a pussy.

lol!

30Fun and games - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun and games Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:15 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Cheers RT. I myself have suffered with self confidence, be that in my looks or just in general. I know I ain't the best looking lad around, but there is more to someone than their looks. Saying that I could have lost my virginity way before I did, but I chose not to, because It's always been drilled into me to wait until I feel the time is right and I am so glad I did. I'm 21 years old now, and I think that is round about the correct age personally.

I admire your stance as well - but 21 is very young to say what your thinking will be on the subject in, say, twenty years time. Also a tad bit young to advise the likes of Angry Dad who has been around the block a time or two. No offense meant, of course and you are entitled to your opinion.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

31Fun and games - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun and games Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:35 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Leeds, stick to what you believe in mate.

The chances are that whatever you do, sooner or later you will get your heart broken but if that happens, then you've lived your relationship with the honesty and love you believe in - and I'm sure it won't be for lack of trying that your relationship fails - and if you do happen to live happily ever after together, then you know you found the right one - and she too - and that your love and commitment to each other means far more than anything or anyone else in the whole wide world.

Sluffy - Nuts Relationship Advisor and sufferer of a broken heart or two along loves long and winding road!

32Fun and games - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun and games Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:41 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wise words Sluffy Smile

33Fun and games - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun and games Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:20 pm

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Angry Dad wrote: Story short,the wife and her best friend had a lunchtime bottle of wine each at our place, i am on very friendly terms with her anyway. They started teasing me with girly stuff which got quite hot then they seemed to run out of idea's and i got involved and ended up with my head between the friend's legs. Doesn't seem to be any aftershock so i'm wondering what's next if anything.

What a strange interesting world you live in. Razz

34Fun and games - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun and games Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:50 pm

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Cheers, lads. I will always stick to what I believe, I will never give up for fighting for the things I love and believe in and I really do believe I have found someone who makes me complete and I do believe she feels the same.

35Fun and games - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun and games Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:53 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Cheers, lads. I will always stick to what I believe, I will never give up for fighting for the things I love and believe in and I really do believe I have found someone who makes me complete and I do believe she feels the same.

How often do you have to top her up with air?

36Fun and games - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun and games Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:54 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Cheers, lads. I will always stick to what I believe, I will never give up for fighting for the things I love and believe in and I really do believe I have found someone who makes me complete and I do believe she feels the same.

It doesn't matter what anybody else thinks. It's your life and your choice how you choose to live it.

37Fun and games - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun and games Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:01 pm

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:

How often do you have to top her up with air?
Not very often, however she is running low atm, may I have some air from that head of yours?

38Fun and games - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun and games Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:43 pm

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

mark leach wrote:
Angry Dad wrote: Story short,the wife and her best friend had a lunchtime bottle of wine each at our place, i am on very friendly terms with her anyway. They started teasing me with girly stuff which got quite hot then they seemed to run out of idea's and i got involved and ended up with my head between the friend's legs. Doesn't seem to be any aftershock so i'm wondering what's next if anything.

What a strange interesting world you live in. Razz
Well its not really strange to me, iv'e lived this way a long time and its just a way of life. I have a great lifestyle but its all just about luck and being in the right place at the right time. I have no qualifications other than a degree from the university of life. I love my work and i have the best wife a guy could have, may be difficult for some to understand that but that's the truth ,she loves her mate more than her sister they are so close they often kiss and cuddle and her mate often comes to me for comfort when she's down or upset, but before the other day we had only ever kissed and cuddled when i took her home, my wife know's about it and she is ok with it, i dont see anything wrong with it if she doesn't.

39Fun and games - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun and games Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:07 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

They've definitely fucked each other.

You deserve your turn.

Get the wine out again and it'll happen.

40Fun and games - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun and games Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:10 am

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Been thinking about it now and i must admit i am very protective over her she come's out with us a lot without her husband and i dont like it if a guy tries to hit on her. I dont like him he,s in banking and a right boring twat spends all his time on the golf course or with his golf buddies, she's a golf widow.
I took her home awhile ago and got a bit more than a goodnight kiss, she almost sucked my lungs out,my wife asked did i get a thank you from her so i told her ,she just grinned and said yes she did have a lot to drink tonight, she's fine with it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum