Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg.

+16
wanderlust
rammywhite
Reebok Trotter
Michael Bolton
Soul Kitchen
Bernard Dennis Park
Triumph
Lyric Todkill
Boggersbelief
Angry Dad
Lofty_Love
aaron_bwfc
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
Mr Magoo
scottjames30
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. - Page 3 Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Tue Mar 05 2013, 23:46

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The sending off is out of sequence - United were 1-0 up at the time.

Not even a foul imo.

42U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. - Page 3 Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Wed Mar 06 2013, 05:00

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

What is wrong with Roy Keane saying it was a red all day long? I thought ex players were supposed to be biased but no way ever was that a red. Keane said it was dangerous but by that comment any time a player has high feet it should be a red for dsngerous play.
I personally am gutted England had no team in the last 8 of the CL. We say we are the best league in the world, well clearly not in terms of quality.

43U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. - Page 3 Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Wed Mar 06 2013, 05:35

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Red card all day long, what a thug,

44U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. - Page 3 Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Wed Mar 06 2013, 06:45

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Much as I dislike United it was never a red card. Nani had his eye on the ball the whole time. A bad decision whichever team was the recipient of it.

45U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. - Page 3 Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Wed Mar 06 2013, 07:32

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It wsn't a red card- if it happened to one of ours at the Reebok we'd be incensed. I think we can forget what Keane says- he's just a gobshite trying to be provocative. We have too many brain challenged ex-footballers commenting on TV at the minute. The clowns that are on MOTD and also Garth Crooks are simply trying to be clever and make football into a super-science. .

What's more important last night was the referee -was he actually experienced enough? He wa younger than Giggs. It's a function of all members of UEFA and FIFA saying that every country represented should have their referees being used.

Perhaps a more experienced ref might have seen the Nani incident differently and Utd might have won and gone on to represent England in the semis.

46U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. - Page 3 Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Wed Mar 06 2013, 09:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think it was unfortunate but from one angle it looked as if Nani wasn't focussed on the ball and I can understand why the ref gave it although even then it was a marginal (and highly subjective) decision. I have to agree that if it happened to one of ours I'd be pissed off. But it wasn't so I don't care.

47U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. - Page 3 Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Wed Mar 06 2013, 10:06

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Great decision.

Well played ref.

And once again........

Fuck the dmb's.

48U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. - Page 3 Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Wed Mar 06 2013, 10:51

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How good was Modric.

wow.

49U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. - Page 3 Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Wed Mar 06 2013, 14:01

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

If Kevin Davies had his foot that high, he'd be off. Anyone saying Utd were robbed is a closet red.

Good decision by the Ref, about time the laws of the game applied to Utd as well!

50U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. - Page 3 Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Wed Mar 06 2013, 14:46

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Michael Bolton wrote:What is wrong with Roy Keane saying it was a red all day long? I thought ex players were supposed to be biased but no way ever was that a red. Keane said it was dangerous but by that comment any time a player has high feet it should be a red for dsngerous play.

Roy Keane is biased AGAINST teams he has connections with. He has always been the same with Ireland. Nasty piece of work.

51U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. - Page 3 Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Wed Mar 06 2013, 15:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A UTD fan called 999 last night apparently after the red.

I think that sums it all up.

huge overreaction.

52U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. - Page 3 Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Wed Mar 06 2013, 16:17

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I wonder if our local boxer was pissed off? Can we have a minutes laughin at the Reebok Satdy?

53U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. - Page 3 Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Wed Mar 06 2013, 16:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That made me laugh, when U,T.Ds no 2 came out and said" Sir Alex is not in any fit state to speak to anybody at this moment in time",

He was crying in his office wanting to twat the ref, ha ha fucking great.

54U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. - Page 3 Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Wed Mar 06 2013, 18:52

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Nani was looking at Arbeloa when his foot made contact and he extended his leg. Look again.Red card all day long.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

55U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. - Page 3 Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Wed Mar 06 2013, 22:12

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hipster_Nebula wrote:A UTD fan called 999 last night apparently after the red.

http://news.sky.com/story/1060967/nani-red-card-man-united-fan-dials-999

A football fan was so outraged with the referee's decision to send off Manchester United's Nani during a Champions League clash with Real Madrid, that he dialled 999.

The 18-year-old Manchester United supporter was watching the second-leg tie at Old Trafford from his home in a village near Bingham, Nottinghamshire, at around 9.20pm on Tuesday when he made the call.

He felt the moment the Reds' Portuguese midfielder was controversially shown the red card by Turkish referee Cuneyt Cakir for a high challenge on Real's Alvaro Arbeloa was a crime and called police.

The fan later apologised for his actions, claiming to have been caught up in the excitement.

United, who were leading 1-0 at the time of the dismissal, were reducedto 10 men and went on to lose the tie 2-1 and exited the competition 3-2 on aggregate.

Glory hunting twit.

56U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. - Page 3 Empty Re: U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. Wed Mar 06 2013, 23:24

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

U.T.D. V Real Madrid.2nd leg. - Page 3 52535310

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum