Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Full highlights video > Bolton 1 Blackburn 0

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bolton Nuts

Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Enjoy...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Look at all the empty seats in ESL when Eagles scores.

I bet they regret leaving early.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Indeed. Just looking at Eagles goal again and if Messi or Winker had of scored it the pundits would have hailed it as genius.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Great finish and a great time for Eagles to rediscover the location of the goal.

Play Offs here we come and mid table obscurity here you come inbred hillbilly Blackburn! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Look at all the empty seats in ESL when Eagles scores.

I bet they regret leaving early.

The seats were empty as all the fans where squashed in to the corner trying to kick the fuck out of the inbred idiots piling in to our stand...

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:Indeed. Just looking at Eagles goal again and if Messi or Winker had of scored it the pundits would have hailed it as genius.

Of course.

you just know already that the goal of the season is going to be a Manchester united goal...

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The seats were empty because, as usual, people started leaving around 85 minutes. Their choice but they miss moments like we had the other night.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:The seats were empty because, as usual, people started leaving around 85 minutes. Their choice but they miss moments like we had the other night.

I saw some people leave as early as the 78th minute. I have no sympathy for them at all.

In fact, at the Burnley game, the guy sitting a few rows in front of me left the game when Burnley scored! I have no sympathy for him either.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum