Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What happened to eliza lam?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What happened to eliza lam? Empty What happened to eliza lam? Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:29 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The girl dumped in a water cistern at the top of Cecil hotel.

Murder, suicide or strange accident?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TjVBpyTeZM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Above is footage of her on the day of her disappearance acting very peculiar, as though she's being stalked by someone/something.

Here is the full story http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2282629/Elisa-Lam-Canadian-tourists-autopsy-inconclusive.html

2What happened to eliza lam? Empty Re: What happened to eliza lam? Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:47 pm

does seem very strange this one. i was reading an article in the sun and one of the guys "the night stalker" frequented the same hotel while he was doing all he was doing.

i watch criminal minds on living and his picture is always the first one on the title sequence and i always joked with the missus he looked a bit like richard ashcroft.

Must be a very run down area for everything that seems to have happened there.

3What happened to eliza lam? Empty Re: What happened to eliza lam? Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:12 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What in the world.

that video looks like a viral marketing campaign for a horror movie.

4What happened to eliza lam? Empty Re: What happened to eliza lam? Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:14 am

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How very odd. She looks as if she was under the influence of something when she was messing about in the lift. Were any drugs found in her system when they carried out the autopsy?

5What happened to eliza lam? Empty Re: What happened to eliza lam? Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:36 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why isn't the lift closing.

then she presses all the buttons.

she either looks pilled up or is talking to someone outside who's made her very upset/agitated.

6What happened to eliza lam? Empty Re: What happened to eliza lam? Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:41 am

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think they're waiting for a toxicology report which could take weeks.

My best bet is that she was drugged, possibly raped then dumped in the tank by a hotel worker as whoever she was hiding from knew where the camera was and also had access to the roof.

7What happened to eliza lam? Empty Re: What happened to eliza lam? Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:23 am

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Why isn't the lift closing.

Indeed. It looks as if she was pressing the buttons to keep the lift open. It looks to me as if she was talking to herself. Paranoia maybe? If a lift isn't working then most people would take the stairs so why didn't she.

As Johnny Nash would say, ' There are more questions than answers '

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum