Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should all BWFC forums merge?

+12
bwfc71
Mr Magoo
Bernard Dennis Park
mark leach
xmiles
Norpig
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok_Rebel
Sgt. Bash
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Should all BWFC forums merge? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should all BWFC forums merge? Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:33 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who is this Amos I keep hearing about? And why is he always mentioned

22Should all BWFC forums merge? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should all BWFC forums merge? Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Amos = Chris Amos = bwfc71 = several other accounts over the years.

Bolton forum legend - others say leg end!

Been know to talk for days on buses and bus routes - honestly!

Seems to have mellowed recently - Thank God!

International man of mystery.

Our man in Amsterdam.

And a whole lot more!

23Should all BWFC forums merge? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should all BWFC forums merge? Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:00 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Currently dividing his time between Bolton and Tower Hamlets.

24Should all BWFC forums merge? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should all BWFC forums merge? Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:03 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Everyone knows his name in the Sports Cafe.

And Cockring.

25Should all BWFC forums merge? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should all BWFC forums merge? Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:03 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is he another Natasha Whittam?

26Should all BWFC forums merge? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should all BWFC forums merge? Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:04 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He has a smaller penis.

27Should all BWFC forums merge? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should all BWFC forums merge? Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:57 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I don't post on there now. As you obviously know.

I didn't try and kill myself though.

Or get banned from driving for being over the limit.

Or wish cancer on someone.

You did.

Wanna carry on?

Why you getting on your high horse - it was a pefectly reasonable question, I thought!

28Should all BWFC forums merge? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should all BWFC forums merge? Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:03 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:Amos = Chris Amos = bwfc71 = several other accounts over the years.
And I still keep getting told I was one username when I wasn't - Della or something like that whilst on BA

I always prefer leg-end as that means room for improvement whereas being a legend there is only one way to go, and not ready for that yet!

Definitely true, but any sort of public transport and having experienced as to how it should be operated will continue to promote the use and help in anyway to get our laws changed to get decent public transport for all, at an affordable price.

Are you sure???? Only kidding, many things happened over a short period of time and things happened but mellow is definitely the way forward - also helps having a distraction (and a whole lot more) with my girlfriend.

Shh!!!

Our man in Amsterdam.
Was and in a way and still am, but currently flitting between London and Bolton - but whilst overseas I promotoe the Wanders to the uneducated United scum!

And a whole lot more!
Cannot add to that apart from Watch This Space!

29Should all BWFC forums merge? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should all BWFC forums merge? Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:07 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What always tickles me is the fact that very few, if any posters, actually know one another. I can't see any point in anybody getting their knickers in a twist over a flippant comment made by somebody over the internet. Who gives a toss anyway?

Why the fcuk would I want to meet some Pillock outside the Reebok to settle a difference of opinion on a football forum?

30Should all BWFC forums merge? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should all BWFC forums merge? Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:10 pm

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc71 wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Amos = Chris Amos = bwfc71 = several other accounts over the years.
And I still keep getting told I was one username when I wasn't - Della or something like that whilst on BA

I always prefer leg-end as that means room for improvement whereas being a legend there is only one way to go, and not ready for that yet!

Definitely true, but any sort of public transport and having experienced as to how it should be operated will continue to promote the use and help in anyway to get our laws changed to get decent public transport for all, at an affordable price.

Are you sure???? Only kidding, many things happened over a short period of time and things happened but mellow is definitely the way forward - also helps having a distraction (and a whole lot more) with my girlfriend.

Shh!!!

Our man in Amsterdam.
Was and in a way and still am, but currently flitting between London and Bolton - but whilst overseas I promotoe the Wanders to the uneducated United scum!

And a whole lot more!
Cannot add to that apart from Watch This Space!

enough already

31Should all BWFC forums merge? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should all BWFC forums merge? Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:12 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:What always tickles me is the fact that very few, if any posters, actually know one another. I can't see any point in anybody getting their knickers in a twist over a flippant comment made by somebody over the internet. Who gives a toss anyway?

Why the fcuk would I want to meet some Pillock outside the Reebok to settle a difference of opinion on a football forum?

BH are you getting your carer to read this post for you?

32Should all BWFC forums merge? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should all BWFC forums merge? Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:17 am

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

No Chance. Some real Evil barstools on both BA and WW.

33Should all BWFC forums merge? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should all BWFC forums merge? Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:48 am

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NIMBY

34Should all BWFC forums merge? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should all BWFC forums merge? Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:56 am

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Triumph wrote:No Chance. Some real Evil barstools on both BA and WW.

Name & shame them, come on don't be shy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum