Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tom Eaves - HAT TRICK VIDEO (Post No. 47)

+17
wanderlust
gloswhite
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Michael Bolton
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
aaron_bwfc
Bernard Dennis Park
terenceanne
Lyric Todkill
chris_bwfc
Jamster26
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
Sgt. Bash
Barryjw
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's ok he will be lined up for a season long loan to Blackburn in league 1 next season.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

If you want to bring the lad on, then you have to give him an incentive, otherwise he'll be hapy to stay with his current mates, and a team star. Bring him in before the end of the season, (once Shrewsbury are safe from relegation maybe), and let him get a feel for th Championship. our current strikers aren't doing a great deal, why not let the youngster have a go.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

OneFinFreedman wrote:Danny Ward looked really good in League 1, now he can't get a game for a struggling Championship side. Bit early to be getting excited about Tom Eaves.

I know a few Hudds fans who rated Ward when he first went their on loan, as soon as he made the move permanent he lost the plot and banged the weight on. Chubby fucker now by all accounts.

People said Jordan Rhodes wouldn't be able to hack it moving from league one to this league but he seems to have done well.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jordan Rhodes has been essential for Rovers - without his goals they'd be in the bottom 3. Tom Eaves seems a bit cumbersome to me, but he does have the knack of scoring. I think Dougie is trying to show faith with the current strikers, despite playing a system that doesn't do strikers any favours. When the final nail is hammered into the coffin of our promotion aspirations, I hope Dougie experiments a bit with both players and systems. That said, we're only 7 points out of the relegation zone ourselves so he may be cautious.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I don't think DF is all that pleased with any of the strikers we have, hence the reason he brought Odelusi on instead of SKD on saturday.

A huge risk I know but it would be good to see Eaves brought back and put straight in the team with Odelusi up front together.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It would never happen- but I think that would be a clear indication of what he intends to do next season. Once we're out of any hope of the playoffs- he really should take a few risks.
Next year SKD will have gone and it's possible thsat Sordell and N'gog will be looking to move on- so it's worth taking a look at the younger players before he starts to buy replacements

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wanderlust wrote:Jordan Rhodes has been essential for Rovers

He was only on the bench today.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:I don't think DF is all that pleased with any of the strikers we have, hence the reason he brought Odelusi on instead of SKD on saturday.

A huge risk I know but it would be good to see Eaves brought back and put straight in the team with Odelusi up front together.

people calling for that kind of thing would be the first calling for his head if it wasn't fruitful.

I believe Dougie when he says he's wanting young players in going forward.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I think Ngog and Sordell could both go this summer. Ngog only has a year left on his contract so I reckon we'll try and get some money back before he goes for free. I'd like to see Sordell given games but I reckon he'd be well up for a move if someone comes in for him and if we can get anywhere near what we paid the club will be more than happy to do business. So with Kevin Davies definitely leaving I think Eaves will be given a chance next season. Probably substitute.

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Tom Eaves hit a second-half hat-trick for Shrewsbury this afternoon, as they ran out 3-0 winners against Crawley.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Triumph wrote:Tom Eaves hit a second-half hat-trick for Shrewsbury this afternoon, as they ran out 3-0 winners against Crawley.

Really?!?!?!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We need to get Eaves back.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I heard he got 3 today.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

His third goal was "crazy"

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just found out he's a scouser.

Sell him ASAP.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Keep him, he'll be good at nicking things, hopefully goals. Very Happy

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

He scored three fantastic goals! maybe we will recall him.

Well worth a watch on iplayer

13 goals and 4 assists in 24 games. Not bad for his first playing season.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Have no doubt SKD will be back in the team tomorrow...... goalscoring is not a required asset. Of course our young lads should be given a shot ..... not to mention, what is being young got to do with anything exactly?

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I heard he got 3 today.
No it was a hat trick Dave !?!?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Triumph wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I heard he got 3 today.
No it was a hat trick Dave !?!?

Triumph - I think you may not have read the thread fully before posting yesterday - hence the piss taking.

Check out from post 10 onwards.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum